"You're messing with a wrong woman,"

Working in one of the established games and apps company is not easy

Working in one of the established games and apps company is not easy... the work starting to pile day by day. Chaeyoung's work for the game project also will reach the final stage soon. Her team has been busy testing the game hundreds of times in order to make sure nothing stuck or loading while player playing their game. They have been working from morning till late night and Chaeyoung believes that by now her eyes look like a dead woman.

But a few things that always make her mood happy was when she looks at her cafeteria foods...the special menu for her. She knows it's Jungkook who has been changing her weekly menu...and for the past few weeks, her meals seem more healthy, homey and in big portion. She guesses he knows she doesn't have time to eat at home.

Like now... when another staff eats their breakfast set of rice, fish and kimchi soup... Chaeyoung has her set of rice, chicken curry, pudding, and a bowl of mixed salad with hard-boiled egg....also a mini pack of energy bar that she believes it was personally from Jungkook. She even gets an energy drink while others only got green tea.

Ah, she wonders how Jungkook's doing right now. Because of her busy schedule, it makes them hardly bumping into each other in the office. She has less time to visit the fishes in his house too. But they always make a few chats through the phone.

Just the thought of him, her phone vibrates. She reads the text he sends through the BT1 chat.

JJK : Eat your foods...

Chaeyoung frowns... This man really has his eyes everywhere. She types a reply back...

PCY : I'm eating now...stop bothering me

She press send then scrolling her timeline looking at Seokjin's countless updates of his selfie. In just a few second another pop-up char appear on her screen.

JJK : Then put down your phone and start eating

Chaeyoung put down her phone and look around to see if Jungkook was around.

There he is... standing in front of the coffee counter, probably waiting for his order. She wonders how he saw what she did since his back was facing her and he seems in serious conversation with a few staff around him. Eunha was there too...

Looking at Eunha standing beside Jungkook makes Chaeyoung's heart feels something unpleasant. She knows Eunha likes Jungkook and Jungkook just treats the short-haired girl nothing more than just a staff, but to see him standing side by side makes Chaeyoung feel something tugging in her heart.

She taps her chest a few times hoping the unpleasant feeling go away, then she types a reply...

PCY : I eat or not it's none of your business ( ̄^ ̄)

She puts down her phone, eats a few spoons of her rice before standing up and brings her tray to the counter asking the kitchen to help pack her foods. She doesn't feel like eating in the cafeteria.