"Jungkook! My legs cramp! You idiot!"

Jungkook reads the text he gets from Chaeyoung, he looks at the calendar on his table

Jungkook reads the text he gets from Chaeyoung, he looks at the calendar on his table. Then he replies... 'okay'

Chaeyoung was asking him if she can take 5 days' annual leave. He doesn't ask why or questioning why she wants to take leaves when all the staff busy in the midst of preparing a new project, he just knows why she needs to take leaves after he looks at the calendar.

Jungkook pause from doing his work, he sends a text to Seokjin to inform the older guy that he has approved Chaeyoung's 5 days of leave and ask the older guy to fill in the form for her.

Based on the company's rule, the staff needs to fill in the leave form and sent it to the HR Department. But of course Chaeyoung never does that. She usually just informing Kim Seokjin or Park Jimin through a single text and the two guys were kind enough to fill in the form for her. Now since Jungkook deleted Seokjin and Jimin numbers...everything she needs to inform Jungkook.

Park Chaeyoung was happy the moment she gets the reply an 'okay' from Jungkook. But she doesn't know whether she should tell him her reason for leave. She needs to go back to Tottori Japan for commemorating the day of her father's death. Jungkook knows about her father's illness years ago but she doesn't think that he knows about the fact of her father died and two days after that she decided to sign the divorce paper.

Should she tell him about her father?

She sighs...they're not married anymore. Guess he doesn't need to know.

Chaeyoung's flight to Tokyo then to Tottori went smooth, she just leaves this country less than a year but she already feels like 10 years.

Tottori prefecture is a place with a beautiful beach and mountain. She likes it here...

Her father moves to the countryside because of his health, he needs clean and fresh air for his lung. She remembers how Jungkook uses to only see her father through video calls, they never meet in person. She remembers how she used the money she gets from Jungkook's uncle to hire a nurse and a maid looking out for her father. She remembers how his father asked her to bring Jungkook to the Tottori after he knows his son in law likes taking photos and record videos of beautiful places.

Ahhh...why the hell she thinks about her ex-husband?

 ̄ ̄ ̄

Chaeyoung stays inside the old house where her late father used to live. It still looks good and clean since the kind neighbor help to look after the house. Seems like there's nothing much she should do...all left was cook for her own foods and prepares for tomorrow's visit to her father graveyard.

The next day, Chaeyoung walks the cemeteries flower shop, she starts to feel heavy in her heart. It always likes this for the past 3 years. She wished she would stop crying every time she visits her father's grave. She chooses a combination of flowers for her dad before start walking to the cemetery.