"It's yours..."

A new rumor once again spread around the company

A new rumor once again spread around the company. No one dares to talk about that loudly, they keep it hush and only when no managers around.

Upon hearing the rumor, Chungha was a little bit shock. She doesn't take it seriously until someone said that the rumor started when one of the company attended a seminar where the CEO's uncle also was there and the old man shared a little bit of the CEO's past life, saying Jeon Jungkook had married a few years back and no news about his wife after that.

It shocks all the staff knowing their CEO married at his young age and they wonder what happened to his wife since Jeon Jungkook stated his status as single in his Board' members profile and all his portfolio.

"Do you think our CEO keeps his relationship secret? Is it true he has a wife?"

Chaeyoug heard one of the female staff talking a few tables away inside the cafeteria. She raises her eyebrows as she continues eating. Why does the female staff care so much about Jungkook's private life? Oh wait she forgot that her ex-husband was famous with all gender in this company. She glances at that specific table were a few female staff busy gossiping and eating at the same time. Kim Chongah also there...and their eyes meet as Chaeyoung glance at their table.

Kim Chungha smirking when she sees Chaeyoung, wondering how Chaeyoung feeling when she heard about the rumor.

"Isn't it pity for the person who trying hard seducing our CEO then she knows about our CEO has been married this whole time?" Chungha purposely asking in a loud voice.

The other staff knows who Chungha talking about, they glance at Chaeyoung who sitting alone.

"Maybe the truth is our CEO just playing with her," The other staff said and all of them giggles after that.

Chaeyoung continues eating...this woman Chongah really thick-skin, still trying to mess up with her- Chaeyoung thought.

She then chuckles as she thought how Jungkook manages to keep everything in secret? She believes even his uncle doesn't know about their divorce. She cut ties with his uncle the moment Jungkook gives the money from his inheritance. His uncle is a money hunger man...once he received the money, he paid Chaeyoung a lump sum a little bit enough for her father's treatment and ignore her after that.

Now she wonders what his uncle intention to bring up about Jungkook's marriage? That old man must have specific intentions doing that.

- - -

"Do you heard the rumor about you?" Chaeyoung asked when Jungkook drive her to the apartment after work.

"About our marriage?" Jungkook asked back, eyes still on the road.

Chaeyoung hums. "They said you're lying about your single status..." She says in a soft voice.

"What my uncle said is not wrong, it's just he didn't know about what happened." Jungkook glancing his eyes to Chaeyoung in the passenger seat, he wanted to see her reaction.