"Joohwang-ah...your dad is a bad guy,"

Jeon Jungkook raises an eyebrow looking at Chaeyoung walks into his car with a paper bag full of food containers

"You bring lunch box?" He asked as he starts the engine.

"Today my department has potluck, so I cook a few foods that I had learned last week." Chaeyoung replies with a smile.

Jungkook looks at the paper bag..."You don't cook for me?"

Chaeyoung turns to look at him. "No, you said you have a meeting." She said as if it just a small matter.

But not for Jeon Jungkook. He feels somewhat annoyed thinking other male staff in her department got to taste her new recipe homemade cook before him. Due to their busy schedules, Chaeyoung hardly cook and just order food delivery or she cooked simple things like fried rice. So it makes him feel unfair knowing other male staff got to eat Chaeyoung's homemade cooking.

"So you want me to eat cafeteria foods for lunch?" He says, eyes fixed on the road.

"I didn't cook extra..it's okay I'll cook for you tomorrow, no wait...tomorrow I have an early meeting with Lisa so I'll try to cook another day," Chaeyoung says, not realizing how possessive Jungkook was in his heart.

He just nods...trying to act like it's not a big deal.

The whole Graphic Design department looks at the CEO with mouth open. It such a rare occurrence for the CEO to come without notice and on lunch break! Did CEO Jeon come to talk about work?

Except for Chaeyoung, the other staff feels nervous. The CEO never come without notice, he only comes to departments to talk about work, meeting and he only talking about work. So now they scared if Jungkook suddenly comes to see their work...but the due date is not today tho!

"Erm..CEO Jeon, are there any important things that I can help you with?" Soo Man the leader of the Graphic department asked with politeness.

Jungkook doesn't reply, but his eyes looking at the tables where the staff set up in order to put their potluck meals. He recognizes Chaeyoung's food containers in just first glance...her food containers had flower design on the outside. She cooked three different foods for the potluck and another guy already sit in front of her food containers.

"No, I come here not to discuss anything, I just happened to walk around the building. You guys having potluck?" He asked, maintaining his CEO demeanor

"Ah, yes...We realize our department hardly gets to eat together so that's why we agreed to have potluck today..." Soo Man said at the same time feel relief knowing the CEO not coming to see their work progress.

Jungkook nods, "Okay..I'm sorry if I interrupt you guys. I will go..." He simply taking his sweet moment to slowly turning around...

"If it's okay with you, please join us sir." Soo Man quickly invites the CEO to join their potluck. "They're nothing special but we hope you-"