"Is there anyone inside?"

(mature content ahead!)

It has been 2 days since their marriage, and it has been two days since the staff looking at their CEO with a strange look. Despite he changed his profile picture in the app, no one dares to ask or say anything.

They thought the CEO doing that just to confirm the rumors about he had a wife. Not even Chungha dare to say about the real story.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung never plan to make their marriage secret, they will answer if anyone asked them about it. But until today no one says or asks anything.

Jungkook tries to stay focus as Chaeyoung was standing in front of the conference room talking about the design of the new game. He can't look at her without thinking about something else.

About how under her clothes....his marks were all over her skin. About how he likes when she squirming below him on their made love for the first time. About how he found her voice was addictive the moment she moaned his name when he enters her.

Jungkook could feel his pants tightening at the thought. Damn it.

He frowns when he sees she smiles at her team...all of them are men. Jungkook's eyes twitched looking at how her team clapping hands enthusiastically after she finished her presentation and some of them even dare to look at her with fond eyes.

He feels annoyed as he realized Chaeyoung don't even look at him.

Chaeyoung walks out of the conference room without waiting for her team. The guys were taking their time and Chaeyoung doesn't want to stay longer as she could feel how intense Jungkook looking at her. It makes her feels hot all over her body.

Being married to him since a few days ago make her learned how possessive and touchy Jungkook can be. She never expected him to have no limits when it came to having his way with her!

Chaeyoung could feel Jungkook walking behind her with other managers when she walks off from the conference room. She turns her steps to the ladies, simply doesn't want to use the same elevator with Jungkook and other managers.

She releases a sigh of relief as she enters the ladies. She stays for a few minutes tying her hair into a single ponytail, washed her hands and wiped them dry with a tissue before start walking to the door to leave.

She opens the ladies' door and was blocked by a sturdy chest, and because it caught her by surprise, she nearly rammed head-on into the person. She laid her eyes upon a familiar black shirt and she caught a familiar fresh fragrance.

"Is there anyone inside?" Jungkook asks with his cold voice. Chayoung frowns hearing his question but she understood his intention.

"We're at the toilet!" Chaeyoung's voice faltered as she tries resisting, but her soft voice was absolutely devoid of any persuasiveness.