"Are you ready to see the thing down there?"

The company getting busy as the new project for the online video platform set to be launch this year

The company getting busy as the new project for the online video platform set to be launch this year. They hired a few sets of workers to handle the new project and Jungkook has personally in charge of the project. After came back from Japan, Jungkook and Chaeyoung back to their own schedule but nevertheless Jungkook still trying as much as he can to see her and get at least 3 kisses a day. He never questions why, when Chaeyoung wanted their relationship to keep in secret... as long as the girl accepts his advance then he's fine with it. Nothing much changed...the only thing that changed is Jungkook shamelessness. But thank god he keeps it only when they're together...when they're around others, he still the stoic CEO.

"That shirt is too low." Jungkook says when he walks out of the bathroom, freshly showered, his masculine scent swarming the room. He has forced her to sleep in his apartment using the fishes as a bait to make her agreed. Lately they both have been busy with their own project, it's hard to see her at the company, so he has been planning so many reasons to make her spend time with him more.

"No, it's not." Chaeyoung replies, she was wearing her dress with the dip of her chest were revealed. She has a presentation with a game company from China, she finally got to wear her new dress since from the information that she gathered, the representative from China was a beautiful woman with a great fashion sense. She hardly gets to wear a dress while working in her department since most of the staff in the graphic design full of the male gender.

Jungkook sighs, truthfully he doesn't have a problem if Chaeyoung wanted to wear anything revealing but he needs to be around. But today her meeting is outside of the office with a few representatives from China. Their relationship just started and he hates at the thought if someone gets in between them.

He walks closer towards Chaeyoung in front of the vanity, he tries to hold his smile as he can see her body stiffening as her eyes glance at him from the mirror reflection.

Chaeyoung's heart beating fast as she sees Jungkook walks to her. She sees his towel was hanging dangerously low on his hips, revealing the very sharp, enticing, and seductive v-line. Damn it, why he acts like this?! - Chaeyoung ask in her mind. Her eyes linger on the eight, firm lines on his abdomen. His muscles were firm and well-defined. The thought of what happened on that night in Tottori playing in her mind.

"Just turn around if you want to see the real thing..." Jungkook says with a teasing tone. He clearly entertained with her reaction. After coming back from Japan, he never goes far other than makeout with her and sleeps beside her. He doesn't want to force her if she's not ready...plus his main plan right now is to make her agree to marry him again. So he will seduce her until she can't do anything without him.

"What do you mean?" She looks at him through the mirror reflection.

"Because you're eyeing me the same way you eyes your favorite foods," Jungkook chuckles as he sees her blinks at his words.