The End

The staff seems awkward with her

The staff seems awkward with her. Chaeyoung doesn't care at all, not like they act friendly with her before, so serve them right. No one asked her anything and no one dares to raise their head when she walked past them. As if they scared with her.

And Jungkook making it obvious when his eyes always on her when they have a meeting or conference. Like right now, she was inside the conference room for monthly meeting with the higher up, but Chaeyoung felt pinpricks on her neck and turns her head instinctively. Her eyes locked with him across the room. Jungkook's warm gaze made Chaeyoung blush and she pulls out her phone to text him.

Why are you looking at me like that? ─ she typed.

The reply came instantaneously, ─ Nothing much. You're a bit far off and I couldn't resist staring.

His words made her heart jump with joy and her blood rushed through her veins.

Stop staring. Focus on the meeting ─ Chaeyoung texted back.

Okay, lunchtime come to my office ─ Jungkook replies before turning his gaze away from his wife.

Since the whole company know about their relationship status, Chaeyoung starts eating her lunch with Jungkook in his office. At first she wanted to refuse, but she realizes that her husband sometimes skipped his lunch when he's too engrossed with his work. Because of that, now Chaeyoung will make sure Jungkook eating his lunch with her. Sometimes, she play game or takes a short nap on the couch inside his office while waiting for the lunchtime ended.

But mostly, she will oversleep instead of just napping.

Jungkook stops typing on his laptop as he heard a soft snoring from his wife. He knew it, she will fell asleep while playing the game. He walks from his table to the couch, he takes out a blanket that he brings from home and covers Chaeyoung's body with it.

He realizes Chaeyoung easily fell asleep in the daytime and that's why he asked her to just work at home but she refused many times. He unties her ponytail to make sure she felt comfortable.

"Lately you have turned into sleeping beauty quite alot...are you that tired?" He asked his sleeping wife. No answer but only her soft snore.

Jungkook chuckles, he leans down and kiss her lips a few times before walks back to his table and continue working.

Chaeyoung ends up sleeping until 3 and by the time she wakes up, Jungkook just enters his office after a short meeting with other departments.

"I think I sleep a lot these days..." She says as she folds the blanket.

Jungkook smiles but then he frowns as he sees Chaeyoung straightens her clothes and fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Going back to my department..." She replied.

Jungkook walks to her in front of the mirror and hugging her from the back and rested his head on her shoulder. "Just stay here...I bring your laptop and other necessities...so just do your job here."