"Do I have something on my face?"

If for the past few weeks, all staff in JR thought Park Chaeyoung might have something special with the CEO, now they thought these two relationships might have some problem

How they know?

It's probably based on both status on BT1 app.

'I will fight for my right ! ! ! ' - Chaeyoung's status.

and the CEO

'your right? it's a package. take or leave it'

The CEO also likes to share a picture of fishes, daily.

Truthfully all of the staff confuse what these two fightings for. But the status war in the app still going after a week.

And Eunha likes it at the thought Chaeyoung was in Jungkook's bad side. She thought Chaeyoung and Jungkook were fighting because of work. It makes her happy the whole week. She makes sure the whole office knows about Chaeyoung being a bad staff and has a stubborn personality.

"You know, now the whole building knows that you're in a fight with the CEO." Jin says as he takes a few mushrooms from Chaeyoung's plate.

"He intentionally uploads Joohwang picture every day to annoyed me!" Chaeyoung replies, eyes bigger.

Jin just nods his head. He really wanted to tell these two ex-married couple to reconcile and get back together but he knows the first thing needs to happen is both of them to realizes their own feeling. Jin dares to bet on his handsome face that both Jungkook and Chaeyoung still thought each other as friends. They never thought that they might be more than that.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung both have a good heart but Chaeyoung was stubborn and prefer to lie about what she actually going through. Meanwhile, Jungkook was also stubborn and doesn't know how to show his own feeling when it comes to Park Chaeyoung, his words always sound harsh.

"He offered you the package deal-"

"He simply wants to complicate things..." Chaeyoung cut him off.

Jin looks at the young girl in front of him with a sigh...

"He knows I don't like him, that's why he said it like that." Chaeyoung pouts and eats a cube of dragon fruit while letting Jin to finish her meals. She has lost her appetite to eat.

Ouch, Jin feels pity for Jungkook. Chaeyoung clearly takes his meaning the wrong way. Why don't he said 'I want you to take me too' instead of using the different terms? Didn't Jungkook already know how slow Chaeyoung can be when it comes to interpreting someone's words?

"But Chaeyoung, what he said was true...he has been raising the fishes for 3 years. He never abandons them. If he was outstation, he will ask Jimin or Taehyung to look after the fishes. He loves them."

Chaeyoung hears Jin's words with a heavy heart. The unchanging environment inside Jungkook's house still playing in her head. She remembers how she left his house after he said about him and the fishes are a package, but everything inside the house keeps playing in her mind.