skip work

(a short update!)

(a short update!)

Jungkook walks into the kitchen expecting Chaeyoung would be there...and yes there she is preparing breakfast for both of them. He smiles at the though soon she will start living in his apartment again.

Last week, she had agreed to marry him, but they never talk when exactly they will get married...he doesn't want to rush so he plans to discuss about their marriage when she was not busy with her project.

His eyes twitched as he looks at her... she's not wearing a bra again under her shirt- Jungkook notes casually in his head. He likes it when she starts feeling comfortable around him and not too shy to act free around him.

He walks closer to her as she still doesn't notice him.

"Why you wake up early? we can just have breakfast outside..." His chin comes to rest on Chaeyoung's shoulder and hugs her from behind.

She spares him a quick glance and frowns. "It just a simple breakfast, toast and tea...you should go shower and get dress for work."

Jungkook hums but not moving, he tightens his arms around her waist. He doesn't know if it was good or not but the more he thought that soon they will get married, the more he desires to spend his time with her...he even had the thought to screw work and his multi-million dollar business.

"Jungkook...go..." She urges him to go shower as he still hugging her from behind.

"Can we come late today?" He asked.

Chaeyoung chuckles, why he asked her? he's the CEO tho. "Why is that?"

He doesn't answer her but he turns her around and pinned against the kitchen island. Jungkook's hard body pressed against Chaeyoung and his hot lips on hers.

Chaeyoung chuckles when they pull away from the kiss to catch a breath, "Since when you start being a pervert, hmm?"

Jungkook lifts her up to sit on the bench of the kitchen island and he sidles in between her legs. "Since you try to seduce me..." He says then dips his head to her neck.

Chaeyoung giggles from ticklish, her arms draped over his shoulders, but then she releases a surprised gasp when Jungkook leaving love-bites that she knows won't fade for days.

"Seduce you? I'm not!" She says in defense.

Jungkook moves his head from her neck to look at her eyes.

"You're not wearing anything under your shirt...I can see it through, you know," He says as he trailed his lips softly against her jaw and down to her neck again at the same time moving one of his hands down to her waist, sliding his fingers beneath Chaeyoung's shirt. He was carefully caressing her waist then moving up to the tops of her ribs before gently cupping her right bosom.

Chaeyoung gasps at his action and Jungkook use that as his chance to kiss her on the lips, the kiss turned passionate as he pressed himself closer to her, she gasps again as she could feel something hard press into her thigh.

He likes it when Chaeyoung moans loudly the moment he squeezing and kneading her other bosom, he pressed himself closer to her body. Carefully he grinded himself against her, making sure she could feel his growing length.

Chaeyoung pulls away from his lips gasping for air, she was in daze...her head foggy from the intense pleasure that he was giving her. Jungkook presses his forehead against hers, catching his breath,

"If we continue this I will be late to work..." She breathes out, she knows too well if they continue this it's hard for Jungkook to stop...and it will be hard for her too.

Jungkook doesn't say anything, he pecks her lips. "Yeah let's stop before it's too late." He whispered against her lips, pecking it again, and then removes his hands from her body.

Chaeyoung realizes that his late means about something else...not about late to work.

Before Jungkook could turn to leave, Chaeyoung quickly hugs him, her face collided against his back. She rested her head on his broad back and tightening her arms around him. She could feel his muscles clenched at her tiny movements.

She takes a breath before saying... "Let's skip work, how about we go to the marriage bureau? let's get married today."

Jungkook's heart stops beating for a second. He was so shocked at her words, it did not process in his brain until three seconds later. He turns around to look at her face, her arms still circling around his waist.

"Can you repeat again?" He asked.

Chaeyoung's face turned red...shy, "I said let's get married today."

Jungkook pulls her into a hug, he buried his head into her shoulder...he was too happy, he barely able to hide the smile threatening to break out.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he looks at her face.

Chaeyoung chuckles, he looks like a little kid who finally gets his favorite toy. "Of course."

"Then let's go." Jungkook lifts her into his arms, making her legs automatically wraps around his waist and her hands around his neck.

Chaeyoung laughs when Jungkook really carrying her to the door..."Yah! we have to shower and get ready first!" She laughs again.

"Why we need to shower when we will get dirty again after come back from the marriage bureau?"

"Yah!" Chaeyoung hits him on the shoulder after her brain understands the meaning of his words.

He carries her to the bedroom to prepare themselves to the marriage bureau!

KIm Seokjin was busy walking here and there around the company. He cursed Jungkook as the man still didn't answer his phone. They're supposed to have a meeting with the shareholders but the CEO was not present! Jungkook usually notify him if he's on leave or didn't come to work, but today no text or call from the CEO!

And Seokjin lost idea who to call when Chaeyoung also absent from work, both didn't answer to his call and text.

Seokjin open Jungkook's BT1 chat..ready to bombard the man with his question but he choked on his spit when he saw Jungkook just changed his profile picture.

It's the picture of a couple holding hands...showing their wedding rings.

a/n: 🙏🏻