Ahhh young couple nowadays...

Jeon Jungkook knows he was smitten to his ex-wife, Park Chaeyoung

Jeon Jungkook knows he was smitten to his ex-wife, Park Chaeyoung. He doesn't know when exactly he fell for her. But he knows when she left him 3 years ago, he felt regret not talking about their relationship further. 2 years living together as husband and wife made her the only woman who closed to him.

Their relationship was like best friends, they fight a lot because Park Chaeyoung is a woman with her own belief...compare to others Jungkook doesn't mind when Chaeyoung argue with him because he knows at the end of the day they're back like normal and sleep on the bed...no touching. Plus, their daily argument and banter only made them learn about each other more.

When she left for Japan, it hit him that her presence was deep in his life. Everything felt wrong when she's not around. He keeps asking himself why she leaves when he's not around? but at the same time he thought..what will he do if she signs the divorce paper in front of him?

He doesn't do anything that she said in the letter she left for him, he keeps all her things, he keeps her fishes...because he thought she might come back. A month after Chaeyoung left, he received information about her dad. That's when he realizes she left because there's nothing she wants from him anymore, she married him because she needs money to cover the cost of her father's treatments. So after her father died...she doesn't find any reason to stay in the marriage.

He has all the information about her in Japan, in fact he can fly to Tokyo and meet her in person. But he didn't want to meet her when he feels like he's not a capable man. In her letter she wished him to be a successful man and she wished to see his company's name in the stock market or in the newspaper. So, Jungkook decided that he will be what she wished him to be and in the future he wants to meet her as a capable man that she can rely on.

He achieves all that in just a few years, yet he doesn't have the courage to meet her, all he did was following the update about her well being. When he heard about she was looking for a new job, every day he looks at her portfolio. He intentionally put a hiring new graphic designer advertisement on the Japanese website hoping she will read and apply, but none of the applications was from her. When Seokjin said that he already find someone to fill in the job, Jungkook regretted his late action but he decides to give the new staff a chance and if the person is not good then he personally flies to Japan and offers the job to Park Chaeyoung.

And who knows, the new staff was her. And Kim Seokjin got 3 months bonus for that.

"Jungkook, focus!" - Chaeyoung's voice stops Jungkook from his thought.

He turns to look at the woman beside him, he sighs trying to hide his disappointment. Chaeyoung's eyes were fixed on the television, not even once she looks at him or pays attention to him. Meanwhile here he can't even focus on the movie as his eyes always stray to her and end up thinking about the past.

They're watching a horror movie in his living room. He suggested watching the horror movie with the thought that she will get scared and snuggle onto him. But no. She was so focused watching every scene with her eyes open big.