"...where those power that fought against me?"

Chaeyoung realizes that Seokjin offered her so many benefits as she works at the company

Chaeyoung realizes that Seokjin offered her so many benefits as she works at the company. And of course she knows she's the only staff who received such offered. She doesn't care if she's the only staff who gets those or if some of the staff feel jealous with it...all she knows she will give her best to show them that she deserved what the company offered to her.

But as she works for a month, she realizes most of the staff is not jealous of what the company gave her as benefits, but because of how closed herself with the male managers.

Ahhhh...typical woman. Chaeyoung sighs as she again uses the stairway to the 7th floor because some of the female staff daringly close the elevator door without waiting for her.

Childish!

Chaeyoung stomps her feet as she takes the step on the stairway. She won't let those female staff feels satisfied treating her like this!

When she arrived on the 7th floor, she bites her lip as she sees a familiar figure already waiting for her at her table.

Great, Jeon Jungkook already arrived to see her progress. And knowing that guy, he hates latecomer. By looking at how tense all the staff around, she knew Jungkook's mood is not good.

She walks to her table, doesn't know to feel nervous or not. In their marriage life before, they treat each other like friends...they fight every day but somehow everything went back to normal before they go to sleep.

"You're late Miss Park," Jungkook says without looking at her. His eyes focus on her desktop...his hands scrolling the mouse to see her work.

"I'm sorry...it's my fault," Chaeyoung replies and tries not to show her hard breathing from climbing the stairs.

"You're late 15 minutes."

"Yes I know. I'm sorry." She repeats.

Jungkook glances at her before turns his eyes to the desktop again. He wonders what happened to her, she looks tired and she takes heavy breathing as if she just run to get here.

But knowing Chaeyoung, he knows she won't tell him the truth. Just like years ago. He used to hate her because he thought she's one of his uncle's people. But a few months after marriage, he realizes that she accepted the marriage because she in need of money. Not once she treats him bad, she does everything like the wife should. What made his perception on her changed was when she helped him from his uncle bad attention. And she's one of the people who helped him to open his own company.

Yet she leaves without saying anything when he's not in Korea.

"Remember, you're still in probation Miss Park. This kind of behavior is unacceptable, you may have great talent in graphic design...but I can't accept a staff who not punctual." He said, not looking at her but he sees she standing there unmoving. Why can't she just be honest with him?