"Jungkook, you're the most handsome..."

It's crazy ー Chaeyoung says in her heart as she looks at her phone

It's crazy ー Chaeyoung says in her heart as she looks at her phone. Their company was conquered by the male gender while only a small percentage of females working in this game and application development company.

But, female staff in this company was so damn loud and active. Every week there's always poll or quiz in their BT1 chat group, open for only female staff but everyone can see the result. Last week the poll was about which department is full of handsome staff...which is no surprise when HR won the poll. They have Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin in there!

And this week the poll is 'Who's your handsome manager / higher up?'

Last week Chaeyoung vote for HR Department...of course she needs to be in Seokjin's good side...that man helps her so much tho and Jimin is like her long lost brother. But this time the 7 names on the poll were her friends and her ex-husband! If she votes one of them, the other six will forever glaring at her. Why can't she vote for all of them? And why the person who create this poll doing this kind of poll? did they too desperate for men?

"I see your profile...you still didn't vote for this week's poll," Hoseok says with a smile.

Chaeyoung tries to ignore the way Hoseok looks at her. His twinkling eyes looking at her as if telling her 'vote for me...vote for me...'

"The poll closes at midnight, so I vote when I'm at home," Chaeyoung says without looking at Hoseok.

"Okay!" Hoseok replies happily then give Chaeyoung extra salad.

The day continues with another manager come and say...

"Don't vote on my name..." Yoongi says and puts the work file on her desk.

"Vote what?" She asks back, confused.

"The poll for this week. Don't vote on my name. I hate it." Yoongi says in distaste.

"I don't have plan to vote your name at all." Chaeyoung answers, same with distaste tone.

"Oh."

And after the afternoon tea break...Chaeyoung was called to the HR Department. She sighs as she looks at Jimin, Seokjin...Taehyung also there. The three of them didn't talk about the poll, but the way the three of them ask her if she wants anything or short of handbags, shoes or wanted to eat at certain restaurants... all of them never change.

She thought this poll about who's handsome is pointless to them...but no. They like anything pointless.

Only Namjoon and Jungkook don't say anything. Of course, Jungkook was in the first place with 72% votes...he really doesn't need her vote. Chaeyoung knows by the end of the day Jungkook will be the winner...everyone knows about that even the other six managers, it just they have the pride to get the vote from her.