"she doesn't quite like me yet,"

Chaeyoung knows that Kim Chongah didn't like her and that woman has something up to her sleeve

Chaeyoung knows that Kim Chongah didn't like her and that woman has something up to her sleeve. But Chaeyoung is not an easy target either, she might be slow in a few things but her bitch-radar is strong.

After what happened that night, Kim Chongah seems wanted to be every staff good side. She held group lunch, group dinner and so on in an attempt to strengthen the bond between staff. But Chaeyoung knows too well that Kim Chongah doing that to make more people on her side. Even though the gossipy staff less talking about Chaeyoung...but they look at her with sinister eyes day by day.

And today, everyone was happy to eat lunch-together at the cafe. Of course it's Kim Chongah's idea in their company BT1 chat group...and since Chaeyoung was excluded from using the BT1 app, she doesn't know about the plan. But Jungkook always updates her tho. At first, when Jungkook texted her about the lunch-together at the cafeteria, Chaeyoung refused saying she might come late to office because of her early morning meeting with the representative from China's company. Surprisingly the meeting ended early and she decides to get her lunch at the cafeteria.

When Chaeyoung reached the cafeteria, she sees that Jungkook was joining the lunch-together along with a few other managers of the company. Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok were also there. They're eating and talking about work, of course no one dares to talk about other things when the CEO is around. Chaeyoung raises her eyebrows seeing Kim Chongah sitting right beside Jungkook...he was eating his foods with his stoic face.

Chaeyoung doesn't want to join them, so she makes sure to make her presence as invisible as she can, she goes to the counter to order her foods. She decides to eat somewhere or take it to her department.

"Park Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung closes her eyes at the voice calling her name, loudly. Jeon Jngkook. She cursed him in her mind. She turns towards him and giving a polite smile. Well...they're professional inside the office.

"Come and sit with us," He demands leaving her no choice to escape. She sees that everyone else in the cafeteria was looking at her.

Chaeyoung sits on the opposite side of Jungkook, next to the male staff from the Sales department, Sowon. The guy immediately became flustered by Chaeyoung presence. He couldn't concentrate on eating. So while everyone else was talking, he was only stealing glances at Chaeyoung, completely oblivious to the hard stare from the CEO.

Chungha tasted vinegar. When she heard the CEO will join the lunch, she was excited and she was beyond satisfied when Jungkook didn't refuse asshe sits beside him. But when she heard him calling Park Chaeyoung and inviting her to sit next to them, her face darkened.

Once Chaeyoung sits beside a male staff, the cold aura start emitting from their CEO.

Jungkook was angry and boiling inside. He looks at the male staff beside Chaeyoung and said, "Sowon-shi, I'm hearing that your sales report still pending..."