Chapter 1

It was 3:20 Dakota and I were waiting for Shay to get out of class to walk home. We were waiting for 10 mins. then we went to look for her. Next thing you know we find Shay up real close to Shane. She always said she didn't like him! Shay and Shane were getting ready to kiss but then....Shay spotted me and Dakota." Amber......Dakota.......um......hi....um".Shane was slowly backing away by this time. Shay got half pissed but also half surprised we were there. Dakota started saying " Shay and Shane sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Now Shay was PISSED off at Dakota's action. Shay through a punch but missed as Dakota ducked down. Dakota kicked her hard in the shin. Shay Whaled " OWW!" Dakota didn't care at the moment. AT ALL. But the hall monitor came and reported the fight to the principle. They both got after school detention and had to clean the bathrooms for a week.

After all of that Dakota went home with Me. We got there and my mom had a huge surprise waiting for me. We walked in and she told us the surprise. We were going to LA California! We were going there for summer brake. The HOLE summer brake. Which that was in a week. Me and Dakota went upstairs and started getting some of my stuff packed.