Chapter 27

Me and Dakota were up in my room. All of a sudden I got a text.

From Connor: can you come to my place its urgent

From Me: Ok I will walk over.No Dakota I know

From Connor: thx o you another one

Then I quickly got up then when I was getting ready to open the door of my bedroom to run down the stairs and out the door......."Were u going?" said Dakota. "To Connors" I said going out the door. "HEY! why you going to Connors" said Dakota stopping me AGAIN! "I don't know but he said it was URJENT" I said running out the door before Dakota could stop me from leaving again.

I finally got out the door and was RUNNING to Connor's. I got there and rang the door bell. "Oh my god thanks for coming" said Connor. "What's so urgent Con?" I said. "Well..... I have to tell you something" said Connor and I knew it was serious because of the look on his face and his voice. "What" I asked. "I have a confession" said Connor. " What is it" I said.

Well it was 9:00 when u went over to Connors but now it was 2:00 in the morning. "I'm ready to finally tell you" said Connor. "Okay" I said with a yawn. "Im.......gay" said Connor looking at me completely scared. "Okay" I said. "Why aren't you calling me a sick gaybo or something I thought you would hate me for being gay but your looking at me like I said nothing" said Connor. "I except gay people" I said. "Thanks for understanding" said Connor smiling. "I need to give you a hug Connor for being brave and telling someone this. Im proud of u" I said crying tears of joy and hugging Connor. "Well I have to go home it's 2:00 in the morning" I said getting up. "Its too dark to walk I will drive you" said Connor. "Okay thanks" I said. Then Connor drives me home and told me he loved me I told Connor I loved him too because Connors a 'FRANTASTIC' friend.

The Next Day.

I woke up to the song slay saying someone is calling me. It said 'LOVE' so I thought it must be Trevor. I answered my phone than walked out the door to my room and into the bathroom because Dakota was asleep in my room. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey babe good morning" said Trevor through the phone. "Morning Trevy" I said standing in the bathroom now looking in the mirror. "Babe do u have plans today?" said Trevor through the phone. "I don't know. why?" I asked curiously. "because my family movie night is tonight and my dad and my brother Blake want to meet you" said Trevor. "I guess I can go. I will see if Ricky wants to hang with Dakota today then" I said curling my hair and biting my bottom lip. "Ok come around 6:00" said Trevor through the phone. "okay by love you Trevy" I said. Dakota was in the hall and herd me and Trevor so 'she must have got up right after me' I thought. Because at the end of me and Trevor's phone call when we were fighting over who was going to hang up Dakota came in and. "I'LL HANG UP!" yelled Dakota into the phone then hanging up.

What did ya do that for?" I said. "Because that's stupid when couples love fight over who's going to FUCKING HANG UP!" Dakota said angrily. "okay" I said annoyed. ''So what u wanna do today?" said Dakota. "I'm going to Trevor's at 6:00 but intill then I'm yours" I said. "Wanna go to Starbucks for coffee?" said Dakota. "Ok but we might see Connor there" I said happily because I kinda want to see Connor, last night and all. "Well we can get dressed then go!" said Dakota real happily. I put on a orange shirt that said 'Hey I just met you and your truck is sexy,i like its color, can I ride it maybe?' than the words had a red camo under line. Dakota's shirt was camo and said 'No mud, No me!'. "Ready to go?" I asked Dakota. "Yep let go" said Dakota. "Hold on Con said he would pick us up because hhe's going to Starbucks too" I said looking out the window. I gave Connor a text real quick befor he came.

From Amber: don't tell Dakota your gay bc she won't let me hang out with you if so <3 ya (not in the bf/gf way.)

From Connor: okay ;)

Than I saw him pull up to my house and before he could blow the horn I was out the door. I got in front than Connor said "hey" with a smile. "hey Con" I said smiling back at him. "we got wait for Dakota befor we go" I said buckling up. "hey wait for me next time" said Dakota. "whatever" I said.

"So I heard your leaving in a week" said Connor seeming sad. "ya it sucks I'm gonna miss you, O2L, JennxPenn, ThatsSoJack-Ass, and one of the prople i will miss the most in my boyfriend Trevor" I said noticing how soon me and Dakota were leaving. "Well I will make shore you have a 'FRANTASTIC' week no matter what it takes" said Connor. "You know if you weren't gay Connor I would like you" said Dakota. "How did you find out?" said Connor. "Well I snooped in your texts with Amber" said Dakota. "Nice" I said sarcastically. We finally got to Starbucks than sat at a table and I couldn't help but notice some boy was staring at me from the corner. "OMFG" I thought I found out it was NASH GRIER! Nash started to walk over to me. "Hi I'm Nash" said Nash wen he got over to me. "Hey, I'm Amber" I said with a smile. "Oh hey Connor" said Nash seeing Connor was behind me. "I'm sorry you and Connor dating?" said Nash. "No we're friends" I said. "And she's dat...." Connor got cut off by Dakota so me and Nash's talk wouldn't get weird. "Whats your number wanna text me later?" said Nash getting his contact list ready. "sure!" I said than telling him my phone number. "Great see ya Amber" said Nash walking away.

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING AMBER" said Connor. "What?!?" I said. "You just let Nash give you his number when your DATING Trevor" said Connor. "I know I know. But his blue eyes were pulling me in Connor there sooooo pretty" I said daydreaming about Nash. "SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT" said Conner getting me out of lalaland. "Besides your dating Trevor you DONT NEED NASH!" said Connor. "Sorry" I said. "You haven't dated a boy so I don't want to hear it Connor" I said joking around. "Let's. Just. Get. Coffee." said Connor. "ok Queen Connor" I said laughing. "come on" said Conner just wanting coffee. We all got coffee but I'm the only one that wanted a SHIT LOAD of creamer or creamer at all.

We got done with our coffee. Then Connor dropped me and Dakota off at my house me and Connor did our girly "love ya 'mah mah' than went in my house, took off our shoes than sat on the couch.