Chapter 30

After a little while there was a knock at my door. "I'll get it" I said rushing to the door. I opened the door. It was Shay with no Shane. "What do u want?" I said not really wanting to talk to her and getting ready to burst out in tears because of how our last talk when out. Shay walked in my house without my permission. "TREVOR!'' I yelled so he would come and get Shay out because I know Shay is WAY stronger than me. "Whats wrong......oh......her" said Trevor running into the hall were I was at. "Cant you see? Amber doesn't want you here. ok?" said Trevor with me now hiding my face in his chest while he was hugging me. "I NEED to talk with Amber. You wouldn't understand little Mr. YouTube Boy!" said Shay letting her anger issues get the best of her. "CAN'T YOU SEE AMBER CRYING YOU HURT HER! AND SHE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO U!" yelled Trevor. "Whatever" said Shay turning around to go out the door. "And oh ya tell that cutie Sam Pottorff I said hi" said Shay than going out the door and slamming it behind her. "GO FUCK A DUCK!" I screamed out the door with anger seeing Shay was still outside getting into a car that I saw Shane was driving. "You've been watching Marcus Butler lately haven't you?" said Trevor knowing I watch almost all the famous YouTubers. "ya...." I said giggling through some tears with a smile. "Well lets go back with everyone else" said Trevor not braking our hug and putting his arm around me.

We got in the living and Dakota, Ricky, Kian, Alicia, Jc, Lea, and Sam were talking and acted like they didn't hear us yell especially the go fuck a duck part. "Who was it?" asked Ricky. "No one special" I said sitting down by Dakota on my huge couch Trevor soon sat by me also. "Sure?" said Ricky concerned. "ya Ricky. Im sure" I said.
"Hey Amber and Dakota do u guy want to hang out next week" said Lea. "Um...Amber, Dakota did you tell them the news?" said Ricky. "No" said me and Dakota at the same time. "but I will right now." I said then my heart DROPED to my stomach. "Me and Dakota....are.......going back to West Virginia in 3 days" I said stuttering at first. "Noway!" said Lea seeming sad. "I wanted to start hanging out with you guys and we could be friends" said Lea. "we can text and Skype" I said. "ok, I'll live" said Lea now smiling. "I moved here do I won't be leaving with u guys. sorry Amber" said Alicia than kissed Kian on the cheek.

After the moment of shock Kian, Alicia, Jc, Lea, and Sam left.

It was time for bed so me, Trevor, Dakota, and Ricky went up stairs. Ricky and Dakota went to Dakota's room and me and Trevor went to mine. "3 more days :(" I said than got in my bed Trevor followed. Than with Trevor's arm around me and me curled up to him in my Tinkerbell pj pants with a Mario t-shirt on. It all seemed perfect.
__________________________
Hope you guys have been enjoying these this book is almost over but I think I'm going to make a second one to it.
YOLO,
Serena