Chapter 9

A hour later
I walked Dakota to the o2l house, so she could hang out with Ricky, wi'll I go to Conner's apartment. So me and Dakota got to the o2l house, we knocked on the door Ricky answered it. " Come in." said Ricky. " I actually have to get going but thanks for agreeing to hang with Dakota for a little bit!" I said. " ok see ya!" said Ricky.

At Conners House
I knocked on the door at Conner's apartment. He opened the door and smiled. "Come in Amber." Conner said. I walked in took my shoes off at the door, then I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled at Conner that's gaze was locked on me. " So........what you wanna do..?" I said. " I don't know didn't really plan any thing." said Conner. "Do you want to watch a movie?" said Conner. " Ya, that's fine." I said. So he picked out a movie and we sat on the couch. We sat a foot away from each other on the couch. Conner got a little closer to me about ten minutes into the movie. He talked a lot about flannels and cats. but he got closer and closer, before you know we were touching because how close we were. I got worried about his real plans. But all he did was put his arm around me and smile. He looked at me smiling, I awkwardly smiled back not looking to promising. "What's wrong?" asked Conner. " Oh.....nothing it's nothing........I'm fine." I said. Soon after that the movie was over. " Um....I got to go get Dakota from Kian,Ricky,and Jc's house." I said. " Ok see ya later!" Conner said with a wink. I said "bye!" then walked out the door. Then took a deep breath.