Chapter 25

" SHANE WHAT THE HELL?!?" I said. Shane came to California with Shay I was pissed off. "I don't know why u mad?" said Shane. "BECAUSE I HATE THAT YOUR DATING SHAY!!!" I said. "calm down Amber" said Trevor pulling me away from the door were Shane and Shay were standing. "I HATE YOU SHANE LEAVE!" I said than started to cry. " its ok Amber" said Trevor hugging me while I barred my head in his chest. "you should go Shane" said Alicia. "WHATEVER YOU ALL ARE FUCKED UP SON OF A BITCHES! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!" said Shane than went out the door slamming it shut behind him. "I will go get him. sorry" said Shay running out the door to find Shane. "don't come back if your with him" said Alicia shutting and locking the door. "well that Shane was R-U-D-E" said Ricky. "is that asshole that Shay calls a boyfriend gone Trevy?" I said quietly. "ya babe he's gone" said Trevor. I lifted my head up and saw Shane was gone. "never knew your could look so fragile" said Trevor. "should have saw me wen I thought Conner killed you" I said. Ricky and Dakota came over and hugged me after Trevor was done hugging me. "you ok" said Dakota. "ya I'm fine. "of corse your fine gurl your tough" said Ricky in a sassy girl voice. "thanks Ricky" I said than smiled. "any time gurl" said Ricky.

After a while it was time to leave for the YouTuber party. "Ready to go every one" said Kian. " Think so" said Alicia to her I guess 'boyfriend' Kian. So Ricky and Dakota wanted to take me and Trevor to the party in Ricky's car so we went with them. Kian and Alicia were going to pick up Sam, Jc, and Lea. "So let go" said Dakota. Ricky and Dakota went to the front seats and Me and Trevor in the back. Ricky plugged his phone into his car than he played the song 'booty by jlow and iggy. We all started singing ''big big booty what you got a big booty''. The car ride was fun, but we finally got to the party. When me and Trevor got in the building that the YouTuber party was in we went up 2 sets of stairs and 1 elevator because we got tired of stairs. We finally got trough security because alot of YouTube fans fave tried sneaking in.

As soon as we got through the door JennxPenn gave Trevor a hug. "OMG is this your girlfriend Amber! She's pretty" said JennxPenn. "thank you" said me and Trevor. Jen hugged me It was alittle weird, but oh well. "Well see ya later Trevor......you too Amber!" said Jen walking away. Every wee me and Trevor turned one of Trevors YouTube buddies are RIGHT THERE it was crazy. "HELL YA MY JAM!" said Trevor than started twerking with Ricky. Me and Dakota stared creeped out but also amused. "What.........the.........HELL........are you doing" said Dakota to Ricky. "Twerking" said Ricky. Dakota rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh ya Dakota I want you to meet someone REALLY cool" I said dragging her. "Who?!?'' said Dakota. "you will see" I said still pulling Dakota. "Hey Jenn" I said when we found her. "WHO IN DA HËŁŁ ARE YOU?" said Dakota. "Um.......I'm Jen.......JennxPenn" said Jen. '' NEVER HEARD OF YOU" said Dakota. "WELL......Y...YOU......D...DONT.....H..HAVE TO B..BE....MEAN ABOUT IT." said Jenn confused, hurt, and sad all in one. "well SORRY" said Dakota. Jen ran to the bathroom and she was CRYING. "OMG DAKOTA?¿!¡ WHAT THE HELL! BE RIGHT BACK" I said while after words shouting "Jenn come one its fine she didn't mean it". I got into the girls room and I saw Jenn standing there covering up her eyes. Their was NO ONE else in the girls bathroom so it was just me and JennxPenn. "Why *sob sob* was she so *sob sob* MEAN" said Jenn in between sobs. "She didn't mean to hurt your feelings......I PROMISE" I said rubbing Jenns back like I do to comfort all my friends.