Chapter 23

Today is the day I thought, the day Trevor gets out of this hell hole.The hospital. Trevor said he made plans for me and him today. Mainly because there is a YouTuber party today, and he was more than likely he was taking me to it. When I woke up Trevor was smiling in his sleep. I got a shower then put my clothes on, brushed my teeth + hair, and then I walked out of the bath room.

Trevor was still asleep but not smiling no more. I went over and kissed Trevor's four head, he smiled right after that. "Trevy are you awake?" I whispered, so if he was asleep it wouldn't wake him up. "Ya babe Im up" he said then finally sat up. "You leave today Trevy! Are you as happy about this as me!?" I said still whispering. "Ya I can wait to take you to the YouTuber party today" said Trevor rubbing his eyes. "I can't wait to go with the best 16 year old ever" I said. "Are you cheating on me with another YouTuber that's 16?" said Trevor joking around. "No smarty pants! with you" I said laughing. "I know I know just joking" said Trevor. "I knew you were joking" I said.

After talking for a hour
All of a sudden a nurse came in. "Trevor Moron?" the nurse said. " It's Trevor Moran" said Trevor. "Don't back sass me!" said the nurse. "But oh ya your free to leave any time you want now Trevor Moron." said the nurse while leaving. "ITS MORAN" Trevor shouted. "Well get your clothes from the day of the fight go to the bath room put them on and lets go!" I said excited. "OKAY MA'AM." said Trevor. "hahaha, funny......now what ya waiting for hurry!" I said excited to get leave the hospital. "okay okay" Trevor said rushing to the bathroom. Then Trevor came out of the bath room in his clothes from the day he came here, but clean because a nurse washed them. I was packing the last of my stuff when he got out. I didn't here Trevor when he got out of the bath room. All of a sudden Trevor came up behind me and hugged me. "Suprize" said Trevor. "WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!!" I said right after I was finished screaming. "Sorry" said Trevor then kissed me on the cheek. Trevor kissing me calmed me down a bit. "It's okay" I said. "Well I'm done packing up my stuff so we can leave" I said happy. "Cool lets go" said Trevor. Then we left.