The Last Chapter Chapter 35

Me and Dakota were asleep and all of our stuff packed to go. My alarm went off to tell me to wake the hell up so I would have alittle extra time befor I had to leave LA. I got dressed. I put on windbreaker pants, my camo fox racing shirt, a red and a purple ssock and pulled my hair up into a pony tail. Then I texted Trevor.

To Trevor: good morning

Trevor: morning beautiful

To Trevor: u can't see what I look like! lol!

Trevor: I just know your beautiful

To Trevor: What ever gotta finish afew things

Trevor: ok babe. i love you

To Trevor: I love you too!

Than I put my phone on my bed while I changed into my windbreaker pants, blue hoodie, and dawgs boots. Then I brushed my hair and didn't bother pulling it up. I grabbed my phone, ran out my door, then ran down the stairs past the living room and past the kitchen to moms room. Mom was folding a shirt to go into her suitcase. "good morning sunshine" said mom putting the now folded shirt into her suitcase than zipping it up. "morning mom'' I said. "You ready to leave LA" mom said. "not really" I answered. "well be glad our plane isn't intill 1:00" said mom. "Well I'm gonna go jump on Dakota's bed like I'm 5 again and wake her up" I said leaving moms room and rushing to go upstairs.

I got up the stairs and then went into Dakota's room. Dakota was still asleep as expected so I got on her bed and started jumping like I was 5 years old and on a pogo stick.

"What the fuck Amber" said Dakota waking up. "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP!" I said like I was 5. "what the hell you want" said Dakota. " you need to get up" I said. "ok....." said Dakota slowly, I mean SLOWLY getting up. "Ur lazy as fuck Dakota" I said. "yep!" said Dakota. "Just get dressed Dakota" I said walking out of her room. "Kk" said Dakota. After that I went into my room and got my suit case and started to carry it down the stairs. But all of a sudden Trevor texted me.

From Trevor: hey I have some bad news....

To Trevor: what is it?

From Trevor: I won't be able to see u before your flight back to W.V.

To Trevor: Why? :(

From Trevor: something came up

To Trevor: ok :( love ya Trevy

From Trevor: love u bae

After that I put my phone back in my pocket and went back to getting my suitcase down the stairs. Then my phone rang. "WHO IN THE LIVING FUCK IS IT! IM BUSY!" I yelled. I looked at my phone and in was Connor so I answered.

"Hello? Con?" I said.

"Hey Am" said Connor cheerfully as ever through the phone.

"What's up?" I said keeping my phone between my shoulder and my ear.

"Nothing just hanging out in my apartment.....by myself" said Connor through the phone.

" Well u should call one of your little gay friends over like Tyler or Troye" I said while placing my suitcase beside the front door.

" I might just do that " said Connor through the phone.

"Well u have fun. Im gonna get some shit done" I said.

"Well just don't shit on the floor! * smacks knee and says "ha ha" Im so funny " said Connor through the phone.

"Well bye Connor" I said getting ready to hang up.

"Bye, love you" said Connor through the phone.

"Ya love you too" I said than hung up.

After than my phone went in my pocket. I walked in the kitchen and saw there was some Arizona tea in the fridge. I got my self some Arizona tea than went back upstairs. I went infront of Dakota's room. "HEY DAKOTA ARE U DONE GETTING DRESSED?!!!!!?" I yelled. "YA" Dakota yelled back. Dakota walked out in a camo t-shirt, jeans, and camo and pink socks, with her hair down as usually with her bangs to her right side. "I was wondering when you were gonna be finished beauty queen" I said. "hahaha funny" said Dakota. "u wanna skip down the stairs sing Echo don't you?" said Dakota. "yep you know me alright" I said. Than we skipped down the stairs waving our hands in the air sing Echo by Trevor. "u and I we were on to something and now I'm left with nothing at all and I wanna hear ur echo bout to be the name u call! a!.........I love it so what are we gonna do ur mind is runnin on! a!" sang me and Dakota now skipping around the house. Than we went through and sang 'dark side' 'someone' 'slay' 'now or never' 'XIAT' while dancing like loons.