Chapter 16

Trevor's mom came and picked us up. When me and Trevor got in the back seats of his mom's car. " So this is the cute girl you ALWAYS talk about, and say how so CUTE she is to u!" his mom said. "MOM!" said Trevor. "Sorry, I'm just saying what you said" his mom stated.

After that we got to his house. We got inside then took off our shoes. We went up to his room and sat on his bed. "OH SHIT!" I said worried. "What, what's wrong?" said Trevor. " I forgot to tell Dakota I was leaving the o2l house!" I said. "OH SHIT!" said Trevor noticing Dakota is suppose be with me EVERY WHERE I go. "I will text her." i said. "Okay!" said Trevor. From Amber: Im at Trevor's house, sorry that I didn't tell you.

At the o2l house
Dakota's POV.
So I was scolding Ricky for telling our secret of us dating. But after that I got a text. From Amber: Im at Trevor's house, sorry that I didn't tell you. "Nice just nice" I thought. Amber left me for her new bf. "THIS IS BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!" I said. "What's up?" said Ricky. "Amber left me here!" I said. "oh! GURL THAT SUCKS! said Ricky. "oh Ricky!" I said smiling.

Amber's POV.
So it was night time, and me and Trevor saw that it was 10:00 and that I should be getting home. "I need to get going home I said. " Im not letting you walk home in pitch black darkness." said Trevor. " And my mom is asleep so she can't drive you." he added. " So i'll be fine, no one will get me or any thing." I said. " I would rather u stay here..........where ur safe." he said. "ok"I finally said. Then we feel asleep.