Chapter 18

Trevor was nocked out cold on the floor. Conner was standing there panting with a couple bruises and his bottom lip busted and bleeding. " Call 911!" said Kian running to help Trevor. I went to the kitchen to get the house phone. I got in the kitchen and saw Jc and Sam both of them had a black eye. "we tried to stop it Amber we tried" said Jc. " it just didn't work." said Sam finishing Jc's sentence. " Guys call 911 I'm going to go help Kian with Trevor!" I said to Jc and Sam. I ran in the living room were Trevor was. "Is Trevor okay?" I said to Kian. " I really don't know." said Kian almost ashamed. Seconds later we heard sirens. "There here." I said. Trevor was conches again and was wailing of pain. "It's okay Trevy it will be okay." I said to him not to promising. The Ambulance came and me, Trevor and Conner went in. "How did this happen?" said a nurse injecting medicines into Trevor. " I beat him up because he challenged me to. because I was hitting on his girlfriend." said Conner. "And who's his girlfriend?" said the nurse. "Me" I said awkwardly. "Oh, well this little boy's a winner what age is he 10 or 8?" said the nurse. " No he is 16." I said. " oh, I thought you looked to old for him. how old are you?" said the nurse. " Turned 16 today." I said proudly. " Nice. we're almost to the hospital. "Good." I said. " Well what you guys need me here for?" said Conner. " Because I need to talk to you!" I said to Conner.

At the hospital
Trevor was rushed to a room for test's to be taken. They took his blood for some test's and to see his blood type. They were injecting needles in him left and right. Me and Conner were in the hall talking to a nurse named Bella. "So.....do you thing Trevor will be ok?" I said to the nurse. " Im sorry honey but he's really beat up." said the nurse. "well guess I beat him good." said Conner with a grin. "That's not a reason to be smiling." said the nurse to Conner. " whatever " said Conner. " Is that Little Trevor your guy's kid. said Bella the nurse. "NO! EWW!" I said rather loud. "Oh! how old is the little boy?" said Bella. " 16 " said Conner. "oh, are u guys dating?" said Bella. "NO!...........NO!" I said. " ok friends."Ya!" said Conner and I loudly.
"How are u guys related to him?" asked Bella. " Im not related to Trevor I'm his friend" said Conner. " And I'm his girlfriend." I said.

The nurse left and Trevor's been in the hospital room for a hour." I'm going in " I told Conner. "Okay" said Conner. I walked in and.......
__________________________
Hope u guys have been injoying these

Love,
Serena