Chapter 28

It was almost 6:00 so was getting ready to leave to walk to Trevor's. "listin Dakota, Ricky is coming here to hang with u later. My mom won't be back till 12:00 so I will be back befor hand lov ya Bestie" I said then went out the door with me phone in my pocket and my inhaler incase of emergency's.

I got to Trevor's house then knocked on the door. "Hey babe" said Trevor as he opened the door and I walked through. "hey" I said. "Trevor shut the front door than took me to there living room there I saw Blake, Trevor's mom, Trevor's dad, and I think Blake's gf. "Guys this is Amber my girlfriend" said Trevor. "Cool" said Blake. "hello young lady" said Trevor's dad. "hello Amber" said Trevor's mom because I've met her before. "hi" I said being a little shy. "Lets fucking watch the movie" said Blake. " BLAKE!'' scolded Trevor's mom. Me and Trevor sat on a tiny couch called a love set. "oooooo Trevor's on the love set" said Blake. "shut the fuck up" said Trevor. "why in the hell should I" said Blake. "BOYS! both of you shut up or I can escort your girlfriends out the door and tell the sorry that my sons are acting like cussing 3 year olds! ya hear?" said Trevor's mom. "yep" said Blake and Trevor. They were going to watch a sad romance movie called 'Leaving Summer'. "mom can we watch a different movie?" said Trevor knowing that it would make me and him even more sad that I'm leaving in a week. "Whats wrong about the movie Trevor?" said his mom wanting to know. "I just want to watch a different one ok?" said Trevor. "Fine" said his mom than picks out a different movie for movie night. It was called 'The Love of Summer'.

After the movie was over Blake and his gf were asleep on the could so no one disturbed them. "Hey do you want to stay tonight?" asked Trevor. "I guess I could" I said. "K babe I will walk with you to your house so you can get your stuff" said Trevor. "Or even if you wanted you could come to my house?" I said. "shore" said Trevor. "So go get your stuff mister" I said playing around. "ok be right back down bae" said Trevor. "Hurry" I said.

Trevor got his stuff than ran down the stairs. "lets go babe" said Trevor. "Ok lets go" I said walking to the door. "love you Trevor" yelled Trevors mom befor we walked out the door.

We got to my house and Ricky and Dakota were not on the couch so they must have went to Dakota's room. "Come follow me but be quiet" I whispered to Trevor. "Okay" said Trevor. Then we snuck up the stairs and got to Dakota's bed room door. I put my finger up to my lips telling Trevor to make should he's quiet. Than we opened the door really fast then I said "HEY IM HOME!" scarring the living shit out of Dakota. Dakota was cuddling Ricky that had no shirt on. "Ricky number 1 get a shirt on. Number 2 Dakota come with me. and last number 3 Ricky go to the living room with Trevor while me and Dakota talk in here.....CHOP CHOP!" I said.
After Trevor and Ricky went down stairs I talked with Dakota. "So, how was your day alone with Ricky?" I said excited to hear about it. "Well......IT WAS GREAT!" said Dakota. "SQUEE" I said excited.

Well after our 'private' talk we opened the door to go get Ricky and Trevor but then next thing you know our private talk wasn't so private. "RICKY WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GET LOST GOING DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS?!?!" I said rather mad. "ya sure" said Ricky. "Just go back in Dakotas room and leave me the fuck alone" I said walking down stairs to we're Trevor was. "WHY IN THE HELL DID RICKY COME UP STAIRS AND LISTEN TO ME AND DAKOTA'S 'PRIVATE' CONVERSATION!" I said rather still pissed off. "Its ok you'll be fine Amber" said Trevor also patting the spot beside him on the couch. I went and sat down beside him and curled up in a ball then put my head on Trevor's shoulder. I started to cry out of no were. "Whats wrong babe?" said Trevor. "Just thinking of how I'm leaving in 5 days" I said than started crying ever harder. "its ok baby" said Trevor calming me down a little bit. "I just don't want to leave you and friends I've made Trevy. it's hard" I said starting to cry like I was a dam that had a HUGE ASS crack in it and its water supply NEVER stopped. "It's ok Amber, babe don't cry" said Trevor not knowing what to do.

All of a sudden my mom was back from work EARLY. "Hello my beautiful daughter" said my mom as she walked in the living room to get to the kitchen with Walmart bags on her arms. "Come help with groceries please" said my mom. "I will be back, love you" I said to Trevor. "love ya baby" said Trevor. Than I helped mom put away groceries.