Chapter 33

"Ya its pretty bad" said Trevor to Kian. "do you guys know who took the picture?" asked Kian. "No!" I said. "ok ok....lets talk about this later" said Kian. "Ok" I said calming down.
"hey Amber cents it's your last day here in LA befor you leave what do u wanna do today?" said Kian. "well.......I would love to hangout with O2L all day and just have a good time" I said. "just nothing crazy" I added knowing JC has went all out and rented a stripper pole befor. "Ok than wanna go out for froyo?" said Trevor. "sure that sounds great" I said happy. "first Trevor and I will drop off Reagan and Alyssa to their mom. than we'll be back" I said. "Ok" said Kian.

After that me and Trevor got Reagan and Alyssa in the car and toke them back to Erin's and my Dads ( Erin is Alyssa's and Reagan's mom ).

After me and Trevor got back to the O2L house from dropping off Alyssa and Reagan we saw Lea was there. "OMG hey Lea I didn't think I was gonna get to see you again before I left to go back home!" I said running over to Lea and started hugging her. Lea embraced me and said "I know! I thought u left already!". "nope that's tomorrow" I said ending our hug. "oh" said Lea. "WHO WANTS FROZEN YOGURT?!?" yelled Kian and JC running down the stairs. "US!" yelled me, Trevor, Ricky, Dakota, and Lea.
Dakota, me, and Ricky went in my moms car that Trevor was driving and Trevor drove us to get froyo as JC toke Lea and Kian and plus he was picking up Sam and Connor. In the car 'Anaconda (by You Know Who!)' came on. "YAS THIS MY SONG!!AHHHH!" Ricky said, and I couldn't help but laugh. "Turn it off please!" yelled Dakota who was in the back seat with Ricky and Trevor was driving with me beside him in the passenger seat. "Ya, it's not helping my driving either, sorry Ricky" said Trevor while I turned it off. I put on an 90s music station and 'Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice' was on of course now I was getting ready to dance and sing but I didn't. "Let's just not listen to music" I said turning it off. So we sat in silence pretty much intill we got to the frozen yogurt place.

When we walked in JC, Lea, Kian, Sam and Connor were already there. I ran over and hugged Connor because he's another person I thought I wouldn't see before I left. "OH MY GOD CONNOR! I didn't think I would see you again!" I said bear hugging him. Connor embraced me also. "I missed you!" said Connor. Than he whispered in my ear "your the only girl I'd go straight for". I think he thought it was 'romantic' but I was with Trevor and Connor was over age for me. Than Trevor tapped on my shoulder ending the hug. "Hello Amber Im your boyfriend come back to earth instead of 'Connor World' " said Trevor. " 'Connor World' to Trevor I've been on earth the whole time" I said then laughed and went over and kissed Trevor on the cheek. "aww how sweet!" said Lea. "oh stop it" I said laughing. Well we all got our frozen yogurt. But the boys ordered pretty much EVERYTHING. "poor Lea. is this what it's always like for you?" I asked. "yep! but it's normal to me now" said Lea. "Well lets get our froyo befor the boys get everything" I said joking around. Then me, Lea, and Dakota went over and got our frozen yogurt.

All of us finally got our froyo. "We have some thing to tell u girls" said Sam. "Ya it's sad but don't let it get to u" said Kian. Trevor was sitting beside me with a face almost like he didn't think they should tell us. "Ya so what is it?" asked Lea. "its about O2L" said Jc. "guys we shouldn't tell Dakota and Amber if its sad. come on it is their last day here" said Trevor begging. "no, it's fine, I want to know what it is" I said. "fine but be prepared" said Trevor then he started to squeeze my hand really hard. ouch. "O2L is...........ending." said Ricky. "hell no!" said Dakota. "Your lieing!.......Trevor, tell me you guys are lieing......please!" I said feeling the tears building up inside me soon to take over. "Babe it's ok. It is all ok" said Trevor trying to calm me down. Than the tears were building, building, and building inside me intill.....Im crying ( shit when u thought u had it cool! lol! ). "What the fuck guys! you made her cry! And its also her last day in LA! What the hell! Listen to Trevor more!" yelled Connor than he came over and hugged me and it seemed like he would never let go. I was crying with my head on Connor's chest and him hugging me. "I got this" whispered Trevor to Connor. Then Connor finally let go. I wasn't crying anymore. Trevor was behind me and than put his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear "I love you Amber" then kissed me on the cheek. "hey Romeo, Juliet! were still here!" said Jc. "funny bitch" I said to Jc. "Burn" said Dakota. "Hahaha funny. lets go home now please" said Ricky. "ok fine" said Trevor than he grabbed the keys and my hand and pulled me out to the car. Ricky and Dakota followed.

Then we got in the car and drived to the O2L house.