Chapter 31

I woke up and glanced over to my side. "WHAT. THE. FUCK." I thought. Trevor was not in bed so I got worried. I got up and put my zebra slippers on and ran down the stairs. I saw Trevor, Ricky, and Dakota down stairs hanging out. Dakota and Ricky said "Morning Gurl!". "how's Amber this morning" said Ricky. "I'm fine" I said.

"I thought you would have said I scared the shit out of you not bring upstairs so that's why you were running" said Trevor. "Good morning to you too" I said sarcastically. "I'm gonna go get my phone upstairs" I said starting to go back up the stairs."okay" said Trevor.

I went into my room and then grabbed my phone off the charger. I had a missed call from my dad ( not my step dad who didn't come to LA with mom) and two text from Connor. I called back my dad real quick first.
It ringed three times than he answered.

"Hello?" my dad said through the phone.

"Hey dad what did you call for?" I asked.

"I have some good news" dad said excited.

"What?!" I asked.

"Me, Erin, Reagan, and Alyssa are flying to LA to visit you we will be there soon than leave tomorrow" said Dad.

"Dad I'm leaving in three days anyway" I said.

"Well....I heard your dating a boy in LA and I wanna come straighten him out" said Dad.

"Now I think we're fine" I said.

"Well got to go see you in two hours" he said. than hung up.

When the call was over I saw all Conner texted was good morning and also hope u hav a good day. After that I had to tell some one about dad coming in TWO HOURS! "TREVOR!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Next thing you know Trevor, mom, Dakota and Ricky are in my room. "What the heck I just wanted Trevor" I said. "well it sounded important" said mom. "DADS COMING IN TWO HOURS!" I finally yelled panicking. "Babe calm down it will be okay" said Trevor wrapping his arms around me. "He also said he was going to 'straighten you out'." I said to Trevor. Trevor broke the hug than held my hands. " it will be OK" said Trevor leaning in to kiss me than. "HELLO WE ARE RIGHT HERE!" said my mom, Dakota, and Ricky. "whoops sorry" said Trevor now signaling them to leave. When mom, Dakota, and Ricky left Trevor started leaning in again. We kissed! not like we haven't before but still. Trevor finally pulled away from the kiss slowly. "I love you" said Trevor. "I love you too" I said then kissed him on the cheek. "what was that for" asked Trevor. "does there have to be a reason?" I asked grinning. "no" said Trevor returning the grin. "Wanna go penny boarding today intill my dad comes?" I asked getting mine and Dakotas penny boards out of the closet . Mine in a orange one with blue and red wheels and Dakotas is camo 'classic Dakota'. Trevor had his red one and pink one with him.

Me and Trevor went down the stairs holding hands. My other hand was carrying mine and Dakota's penny board. Trevor's other hand was carrying his two penny boards. "Come on guys lets go penny boarding" I said throwing Dakota's penny board at her ( she cot it ). "Ricky you can use mine" said Ricky. "Amber lets get dressed first we're still in our pj's" said Dakota in her Cookie Monster tank top and butterfly pj pants. I was still in my Mario T-shirt and Tinkerbell pj pants. "Well lets go change then" I said letting go of Trevor's hand then started running up the stairs to beat Dakota.

We picked out our clothes. I picked my white tank top with a black, gray, and white flannel that looked like the one Trevor has on and also my skinny jeans that I rarely wear. Dakota picked out her Pokémon T-shirt with baggy jeans. Me and Dakota put on our matching black velvet Vans. "let go" said Dakota after finally getting her shoes on. "ok" I said. We walked down stairs and Trevor saw me in the flannel that look EXACTLY like his. "You must want to be twins in our flannels" said Trevor smiling than coming over to me taking my hands and kissed me. "Well lets go penny boarding because my dad is coming in two hours" I said grabbing my penny board. Everyone else got their penny boards and befor we left I yelled to mom "WE'RE GOING PENNY BOARDING WE'LL BE BACK BEFORE DAD COMES! LOVE YA!" Than went out the door. Ricky and Dakota were half way down the street already while Trevor waited for me. "lets hurry and catch up" I said to Trevor flopping my penny board on the ground then started down the street. Trevor followed not far behind me. I finally cot up to Dakota and Ricky. "what the hell?" I said to Dakota. "I'm sorry I didn't wait I wanted to get going" said Dakota. Ricky and Trevor were now behind us talking. it was funny to see Ricky on Trevor's pink penny board.
We penny boarded for a hour then went home so we would have a hour before dad comes.

We finally got home. "AMBER ARE YOU HOME SWEETY?" yelled mom as soon as me and Trevor walked in the door. Dakota and Ricky went to the o2l house to get quick showers than would come back to see my dad. "YA IM HOME" I yelled back to mom. Trevor and I went up stairs. Wen we got upstairs Trevor said "please say we don't have to look fancy when your dad comes". "no, my dad wouldn't care if I was in sweat pants and a baggy shirt" I said. "good I just want to make a good first impression" said Trevor then kissed me on the cheek. "Will your dad not like me?" asked Trevor worried. "I don't know but he knows alot about you" I said. "stalker" said Trevor. "Well Im the reason why. Remember I almost died because I saw you and o2l on the side walk and then took a pic with you guys then you have me your number and now we are here" I said smiling. "ya" said Trevor. "I never knew how sexy we would look in matching flannels" said Trevor taking my hands.

After a little while of Trevor and me talking we noticed its been a hour and twenty minutes.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Mom answered it because me and Trevor were still upstairs. Mom opened the door it was my dad, Erin, Reagan, and Alyssa. "Hello" said my dad. My mom let all four of them in and told them they could sit on the couch while she hollers for me to come down stairs. I took Trevors hand and pulled him out of my bed room into then hall then we got to the stairs. Me and Trevor walked down the stairs hand in hand and side by side. When they saw Trevor they looked surprised. "who are you" said little three year old Reagan to Trevor. "He's Trevor....Trevor Moran" I said to Reagan so Trevor didn't have to talk with her. I let go of Trevor's hand and then I went on my knees and said "Alyssa, Reagan can I have a hug?". Then Reagan ran over to me and hugged me but little five year old Alyssa was being shy because Trevor was right beside me, so I walked over to her. "now can I have a hug" I said spreading out my arms. Alyssa smiled and nodded her head then gave me a little bear hug. Then I sat by dad on the couch who was sitting beside his girlfriend Erin. Erin had REALLY curly brown hair and liked moose ALOT and hunting she always wears sweatpants with a T-shirt pulse Uggs and her daughters are Reagan and Alyssa, I love them so much. "How ya been kid?" asks my dad acting like he doesn't see Trevor who is now sitting beside me. "Im doing fine dad" I said than started to hold Trevor's hand. "So this that Trevor Moran that can sing pretty well" said Erin examining Trevor. "Thank you I work so hard on music" said Trevor. "Why you so close to Amber?'' little Reagan said lifting one eyebrow. "Amber help!" Whisper yelled Trevor not knowing if I wanted me or him to brake the news. "Because he feels like it Reagan ok? you can come sit on my lap if you want" I said knowing little three year old Reagan wouldn't understand 'love' quit yet. "Ok I sit on you lap" said Reagan plopping her self on my lap then stared at Trevor confused (at least I think she was confused). "You guys wanna go out to eat and we can talk more?" said my Dad now examining Trevor. "Sure" I said than look at Trevor to see if it was ok with him. He nodded. "Taco Bell?" said dad. I looked at Trevor he nodded "sure" I said after I got Trevor's approval. "Can Dakota come?" I asked my Dad. "I don't care Dakota is my favorite friend of ours" said Dad then got up to get ready to leave. I told Reagan to go with my dad, her sister Alyssa, and her mom Erin but she wouldn't let go of me. "Come on Reagan" said Erin signaling her to come. She still didn't get off me. "She can stay with me. We will need her car set tho. Trevor has his license so he can drive us" I said. "Well......ok. You better be good Reagan!" said Erin. "Me will" said Reagan.

Then we all walked out the door and Trevor drove my moms car because she said she would rather me drive it but I only had my permit. We got Reagan's car set than put her in the back. "You be good Reagan" said Erin getting in my dad's car then shut the door, they drove off. Me and Trevor got in the car then I text Dakota that we were leaving the house and make Ricky drive her to Taco Bell. Then we pulled out of the drive way.