Issue #1: Wade Walker

AN:  Special thanks goes to @francisthewitcher for his help

Hey everyone, Cowboy Alchemist here. Welcome to my My Hero Academia story: "Heroes of Tomorrow"

I have to admit, while I'm a big Marvel fan, I've not read many of the comics, only seen the cartoons and movies. To have to go and read every issue of The Amazing Spider-Man comics just seems like a real hassle to do. I'm a Spider-Man fan and while I'm not the biggest comic book reader, I do know enough to feel like I can do this. Plus, I'll be looking at some of the comics for details and what to do with the OC.

IMPORTANT! These are the things that'll be going on in the story, so this is a warning for you all.

#1: The OC is replacing Izuku. I know, I'm horrible, but I've got reasons. I don't hate Izuku. I love his character. In fact, he's one of my all-time favorite Shonen characters. I really enjoy him as a growing character in the series.

I was originally going to have Izuku and the OC in the story, but then a reader asked me if was going to be an OC replacing the main character story. The more I thought about it, the more I decided that it was best to have the OC replace him, so that it'll be easier not to have to juggle the spotlight between them. So, the OC is going to be taking Izuku's place. Also, when there's a My Hero Academia/Spider-Man crossover, it's usually with Izuku being Spider-Man and I kind of like to have creative freedom with my OCs.nPlus, whenever I see a fanfic where the main character is OOC (which are a lot of My Hero Academia stories) all I can think is why not just replace him with an OC? Wouldn't that be easier. Like High School DxD.

Plus, there's only so many times I can take Izuku bursting into tears or sobbing. It quickly turns from being a part of his personality to just being annoying.

I guess all I'm asking is to please have an open mind. It wasn't an easy decision to make and I worked hard to bring this story to all of you to enjoy.

#2: My Hero Academia and the Marvel universe are in two separate dimensions. NONE of the Marvel villains are going to originate from the MHA universe. And that's why I changed from being a crossover.

OC's Harem: Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, and Ochaco Uraraka

And with that out of the way, let's get started....

Do you like superheroes? Men in colorful underwear, and women with skimpy, tight outfits battling against villains who try to take over the world or just want to destroy it because they're mentally insane?

Too bad you're not born in dimension Earth-675. It all began in Keikei city in China, with the news that a bio-luminescent baby was born! The cause remains unclear to this day. After that, "exceptional" individuals with extraordinary powers and abilities started popping up all over the world! As time passed, these individuals were a time dozen, but it didn't matter to them. The amazing theory of superpowers became a reality. And at the present time, 80% of the world's population consists of these superhumans with special abilities.

With these powers came those who would use them for evil purposes. The world was in chaos! Crime was at an exploding rate. While the nations struggled to overhaul their new laws, a group of brave individuals took up the profession they had once only dreamed about: Superheroes!