Chapter 46: (Pilot Chapter)

Cuddling in bed was one of the activities both Elsa and Aiden wanted to do once they unpacked their belongings to the grand, large cabin that was customized and built just for the two of them. They began to consider it as their "Getaway Haven" and they knew this wouldn't be the last time they'll stay in it.

If ever duties, meetings, decrees, and paper stacks go a bit too far and make both of them create a fire in the west wing or maybe an eternal winter in their bedroom, this is the perfect place to shove off those pressure and cool down.

It was already sunset, and the two of them are donning more comfortable clothes. The comfy calm colored blankets reached from their feet to their shoulders.

Elsa's arms are wrapped around Aiden, while his own hands massaged those soft, gentle, pale fingers. Aiden has a big frame and structure just like Kristoff, although his build exposed more muscles than excess flesh. Elsa loves to tease him about it and call him her "Polar bear."

As he traced the back of her palm with a thumb, she couldn't help but notice how slightly veiny his hands are. Aiden had earned his muscles because of his intense athletic side, but the sports he could not cope with are running or climbing stairs.

He pressed his lips against the side of her head, whispering gently to her ear, "This feels splendid."

Elsa faced him, her lips no longer but an inch away from his own, her gorgeous blue orbs drifting from his neck to his own emerald ones, "I can tell." She replied.

"Aside from this enjoyable activity, what else do you have in mind?" Her husband questioned as he planted a kiss on her shoulder. Elsa chuckles, hugging him closer, "Well, did you pack any paper or a pencil?"

Aiden nods, kissing behind her ear, "For some random reason, I did."

Elsa smiles, "Do you like sketching?" She asks.

"Hm, I have not partaken in any artistic activities since I was eight."

"Would you like to draw once again?"

"If I get to draw my beautiful wife, I would most certainly." Aiden hummed, playing a strand of her hair. Elsa grins, hopping off their bed, "Then let's go sketch!"

Aiden laughs, pushing back his hair and walking to his backpack, pulling out two sketchbooks and two pencils, handing one to his wife. The two of them flopped down on the gray sofa, Elsa hugging her knees and beginning to draw.

Aiden's eyes traced every bit of her concentrated feature; until his hand began to create faint lines on the blank page with the pencil.

It took them three hours to finish both of their work, Elsa gazing out from the window only to find the moon already present on the dark blue skies.

She wiped her brow in success, glancing at her finished work happily.

A/N: This picture below does not belong to me. Credits to the one who owns it.

"That looks wonderful, love

"That looks wonderful, love." He smiles. Elsa giggles, kissing his chin, "May I see yours?"

Aiden bashfully scratched his head, then took out his own sketchbook behind his back. Elsa's jaw hung agape once she laid her eyes on her husband's masterpiece. "Do you like it?" He asks quietly. But the forming smile gracing his wife's features answered his question earlier than her own "Yes."

A/N: This picture below does not belong to me. Credits to the one who owns it.

"So, my lovely wife, do you recognize the goddess in my sketch?" Aiden smirked

"So, my lovely wife, do you recognize the goddess in my sketch?" Aiden smirked. Elsa blushed deeply, "You captured every detail perfectly, my king. What precious reward do you want, oh great artist of mine?" She leaned closer, her blue eyes gazing down to his lips.

Aiden smiles and cupped her face, kissing her. Elsa closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck. They lasted for a few more seconds until the snow queen in his arms pulled away, tapping his nose.

"Would you like to gaze at the stars outside, lover?" She invited, walking away from him, approaching the door. Her blue eyes beaconed him quite temptingly, her pointer finger motioning for him to join her.

Aiden smiles dutifully and followed his wife, linking his arms with hers and they began departing from their cabin.
____________________________________

They sat silently on a makeshift ice bench. Elsa sat on his lap quietly, admiring the white dots (stars) on the nightsky. The pine trees surrounding them are basked with the glory of the moonlight, kissing both the king and queen's faces.

Elsa steered her gaze to her husband's face, watching how he beams as one star twinkle from afar.

"Jeg forguder deg.." I adore you, She smiles.

"Mh, I love it when you talk Norwegian to me." He winked, kissing her cheek.

Elsa laughs lightly, continuing to speak in Norwegian, "Jeg elsker deg så mye." I love you so much.

She knew he had no idea what she was saying, but she can sense that he is liking it. "I've always thought Norwegian is a beautiful language." She heard him comment. "Trekker det deg?" Does it attract you? She questioned.

"What was that, sweet?"

"Does it attract you?" She giggles, pinching his cheek by how adorable he is in confusion. Aiden sighed in relief, laughing, "Finally, English. I like it when you speak Norwegian, darling, but it confuses me. And, ah yes, it does. You sounded so alluring. But you know what, you always do."

Aiden tickled her, causing her to laugh (or was it a shriek or a scream?) To echo throughout their surroundings.

"UNHAND MY DAUGHTER!"