Chapter 51: Holiday Opening Ball

A/N: Here we are... The Drunk Elsa chapter! Anyways, while you buckle up for the wild ride, feel free to ask me anything about Elsa and Aiden's relationship. Or any hidden facts about the book.

"The queen is intense in drinking games..."

"How can she survive through twenty shots?! Does she freeze the drink or something?!"

"Good gods.."

"Hey, cut her majesty a slack, men. You can never underestimate a woman when it comes to things." Matthias chuckled, taking a sip of his chilled Brennevin, "But I do hope the King restrains her from having too much." He nervously tugged on his collar.

Little did he know, the mentioned fire king doesn't seem to be having much luck with his wife who seemed to be taking her twenty second drink, her pale cheeks blooming with a rosy color, her hiccups and bubbly giggles echoing through her surroundings. She is currently wearing her newest dress, which is surprisingly not colored blue. It held a very daring shade of red, with a very brave slit on its side.

As Aiden tried to pry Elsa off the wine cart, both Anna and Kristoff are enjoying themselves with their little indulgence with the mashed potatoes Chef Leonardo had proudly presented to just the two of them to share, a whole casserole was in the castle chef's hands before he served the dish to the royal couple.

"I almost forgot one thing." Kristoff smiled.

"Wuff?" Anna asked through a mouthful of their shared food.

"Carrots!" Kristoff grinned, pulling out one, using the steak knife to slice it.

"Kristoff, ew! Get your own bowl!" Anna gagged.

"Oh, they're not that bad, it's tasty!" Kristoff laughed.

Iduna and Agnarr are dancing on the dance floor openly, Agnarr twirling his wife with a relaxed and contented smile. Iduna is still that free spirited, open minded woman even though she once had to deal with the heavy weight of the crown after marrying Agnarr, her eyes twinkling as the candles of the chandelier are in evidence through those pretty pale blue orbs.

"Oh darling, why didn't you tell me you're soooo adorkable~" Elsa slurred, leaning over her husband's shoulder with a drunken hiccup. Aiden smiled, "Well, thank y—wait, what?" He frowned slightly but ignored her comment anyways. 

Her luscious red lips glimmered in the dim moonlight that shone through the open windows, the faint presence of the Norwegian liquor in evidence as the ice queen's heavy breaths danced through the air, her flushed cheeks differing from her natural pale skin.

Aiden's eyes widened after witnessing his wife about to take another sip, his gloved hands grabbing the wine cup from her own bare ones, "Love, I think you had enough."

Elsa giggled, "A-aww, is my big strong man weak against A-akvavit?"

"Er, no, but baby please, it's not good for you—"

"I love youuuuu~" The ice queen slurred. Aiden laughs nervously, pulling his wife to his arms and tightly hugging her close, walking away from the mini bar cautiously, pushing back his hair anxiously.

"Hey! H-hold on a second there, we still have to dance with S-samantha!" Elsa giddily cheered, pulling her husband's arm towards the dance floor. She hiccups, "O-oh wait! I don't even know who S-samantha is.." She chuckled, "I should probably ask... Hiccups, O-olaf."

Aiden brushed his lips on her temple, pulling her away from her desired location, "No baby, you need to rest. I don't want you getting sick or getting a headache."

Elsa lets go of her husband's arm, dancing around goofily then quickly bowing to a none existent audience. Aiden held back his snickers with clenched teeth, scrunching his nose in the process.

"Admit it, lover, you think I'm sexy~" She swayed her hips as she twirled around the fire king in mischief, a hiccup emitting from her mouth.

Aiden smiled nervously, "Well, while that is entirely true, minn elska, you really have to go off to bed—"

"Hah! I knew it," Elsa slurred, "What about you give me an hEir?"

Aiden gasps, "Snowflake, I—"

"There's this stupid group of donkeys that wants a bAbyyy to sit on my chair~" She hiccups,

"Let's name it Olaf junior!" Elsa giggled, laughing randomly. 

A certain strawberry blond princess approached them with drooping eyes, her freckled face flushed with a pink color, her hair almost undone and the sleeves on her shoulders drooping.

"Ohh, it's my sistEr, Elisabeth!" Anna greeted with a very vicious wave of her hand, "W-wait, who's Elisabeth?" She shrugged.

Aiden gulped.

"Hey there Annabelleeee..." Elsa grinned, "Whaddya up to?"

Anna laughs heavily, "HAH! I'm not Annabellleeeee... Hey, fireman, wanna end up like blondieeee in there?" She motioned to the pungent reindeer king clinging onto Sven for dear life, "Huh?"

"S-shut up, aNnAbelleee! He wants to end up like me!" Elsa cups the confused fire king's cheeks, brushing her nose against his own, "I will never regret mArrying yOu~"

Aiden smiled, "Well I'm glad you think that, dearest, but you have to rest."

"LET'S BUILD A SNOWMAN!" Elsa shrieked.

Aiden sighs, "Desperate times calls for desperate measures."

He carefully approached his wife, taking baby steps. Lifting her dizzy body to his arms, he scooped her up to his arms, tightening his grip as she squirmed and thrashed. She calmed down once he pressed a lingering kiss to her cheek, "It's rest time, snowflake."

"Y-you're not my mamaaaa..."

"I'm your husband, love." Aiden chuckles, taking his well known short cut to their personal quarters. He gently kicked the door open, taking off his gloves and throwing them to their vanity. He settled the snoozing queen on their bed, taking the blankets and covering her curled up form with them. He propped up pillows underneath her head, making sure she's comfortable enough.

He silently sat on the arm chair, crossing his legs as he watched Elsa mumble sweet nothings through her heavy slumber.

Why are you so precious, my lovely wife?

He stood up, walking to the changing stall to change into comfortable clothes.

After his quick change, he lay down next to his wife, wrapping his arms around her body swiftly, his head next to hers sleepily. He yawned, then drifted off to join his wife in dreamscape.