Chapter 78: Ginger Additions

"GAH!" Elsa gasped, finally lifting the metal weight, "How do you do this everyday? This is surely the weight of three people already!"

"While I must say I'm impressed with your determination, love, it comes with balance." Aiden smiled, arms folded against his bare, sweaty chest, "You didn't have to fuss all about on it. You can just go back with the training dummies or ten laps."

"Sure I will," Elsa huffed, dropping the metal weights with a loud buddump! On the ground, "I'm sure running would do better than being punished with such an abnormal sport."

"You jest." Aiden laughed, continuing to do his push ups, his locket swinging beneath him wildly, "Go right ahead."

While Aiden tried not to stare at his wife's current attractive, and more sport themed attire, Elsa chuckled and crouched to mark the start of her first lap. Counting mentally, Elsa finally did an up right position, sweat trickling down her forehead caused by her last sport.

With a heavy, burning chest, the ice queen bent up further and then began. She sprinted forward at her fastest speed; leaving a trail of frost before her very steps to blanket the grassy ground.

Adrenaline pumped through her veins as every muscle of her cooperated in the midst of her pants and huffs, her cheeks already flushed and her nose scrunched up in concentration.

Soon, she reached the obstacles that made her can't help but smirk.

She never thought in her whole life she would partake in sports, or even combat. But once her husband introduced her to the art of swordplay, her thirst for more information about the figure-shaping activities made her actually try it.

Maybe it just took her a day or two to discover everything and then the next day forward she was waking up in four o'clock, practicing martial arts with Lady Brigetta, a master of all kinds of defensive combat.

"Nice speed, sis."

Elsa whipped her head to the side to find her gingerhead sister leaning against the door with an impressed and fazed expression, but the ice queen never broke her focus towards the incoming obstacles.

She highly leapt over a challenge fence, and then leapt over another, and another, and another. Each challenge fence's height is built from shortest to tallest, but once Elsa reached the tallest fence, she stomped her foot on the ground and carried her weight over the fence, elegantly executing the exercise and finishing her first lap.

"T-thanks," Elsa exasperatedly replied, "I would hate to turn... Plump."

"Elsa, do you always have to be so anxious?! What the heck, you have the perfect figure!" Anna folded her arms, brows furrowing, "I really should lay off the sweets."

Grabbing a towel, Elsa responded flatly, "My chocolate stash is gone. I do know that my husband has been avoiding desserts long before. Who could've eaten it?"

Anna smiled sheepishly, "Guilty as charged. But they were CARAMEL STUFFED."

"Indeed they were. And you surprisingly know." Elsa grinned teasingly at the chocolate addict who waved her off with a roll of her eyes.

"I have to agree with Anna, love. You do have an extremely attractive body  shape," Aiden smirked from behind, his shirtless form hugging his wife's clothed own, droplets of sweat running down his entire body heavily.

"The sun's gone mad today, or is it just Elsa?" He winked.

Elsa elicited a gasp and slapped her husband's shoulder soundly, Aiden scampering away with laughter to avoid her adorable stern reminders of Anna being in front of them.

"Oh come on, I don't mind. I actually find it funny and accurate at the same time, eh, brother in law?" Anna chuckled.

"Indeed." Aiden smugly responded.

"You are the perfect one for my sister." The fire king and the gingerhead did a fist bump, Elsa shaking her head and muttering quietly to herself how did she end up living with two lovable dorks.

"I think that's enough for today, love," Aiden smiled, "I'll just check on our two little snowflakes and I'll be back to you before you know it."

Elsa laughed as the fire king flashed her another one of his saucy wink and blew her a kiss, which she dreamily caught and blew her own to him; Aiden gladly feigning to have caught it and pressing his fingers to his lips.

"... Els, I need your help. Like help help."

Elsa folded her arms, putting her now damp towel around her neck, "That sounds quite urgent. I'll do anything for you."

"Y-you don't need to do anything for—well, actually there is, and I know y-you're not the loud mouth like me, so I'm pretty sure you won't tell Kristoff or Olaf what I'm going to tell you or anything suspicious at all. Yeah, I'm not nervous. It's not like I haven't faced worse. Yep."

Kristoff's sleeping on the couch tonight.

"Hey, just spill. Come on, shoot." Elsa ordered, squeezing her sister's hand reassuringly.

"Yeah... Elsa... You're gonnabeanaunt."

"I believe I didn't hear the last part correctly. How do you twist your tongue so fast?"

"I'mgoingtohaveababy."

"Didn't quite catch that. Sorry."

"There's ahumaninsideme."

"ELSA! I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR NIECE OR YOUR NEPHEW!"

Yes, Kristoff is definitely sleeping on the couch tonight. Oh, wait. For nine months.