Chapter 190: I Love The Way You Love

When the holidays ended, the publicizing of the blessing the Scavenging League have discovered was only beginning.

Arendelle rejoiced, and Elsa made sure to keep everything in check where it cannot go to the point their people thought of them as all powerful gods who can make land rise beneath their feet.

While the entirety of Arendelle knows that their kingdom is obviously associated with palpable creatures of magic, Aiden took it upon himself to  handle the announcing and the like alongside the assistance of the stalwart Kai, much to Elsa's gratitude. Aiden was more of a speaker than she is, and it was fitting.

The early harvesting plans of the seasonal crops were postponed to be given to the kingdom's dutiful farmers, due to additional discussions about substitute harvests in case possible weather can wreck the firsts.

The untouched mining sites were soon discovered by various rural miner groups, but according to the strict commands of the King and Queen, the workers knew they can only take  needed amount and nothing more.

With Timber now being put to essential use because of the establishment of houses and other general structures, Elsa knew the cutting of trees were the price to the results of brilliance, so then she settled for one objective: one city first, before the next. Natural resources don't grow back and replenish.

The construction of the uprising villages were initiated right after the ending of the holidays. Magoo and Heine worked side by side, keeping an eye on each man to see to it if they will be following the sketched program Aiden have drawn and designed few nights after Christmas Eve.

Elsa payed no mind to the return of the ecstatic councilmen after New Year, they were more than welcome. It has become a rare sight to see the queen distressed; because whatever else could cause such?

The current systems are gruelling indeed, but the fruits of body breaking labor can never come out stale.

With Arendelle now more than massive, it is only proper for the main city to be dubbed as The Capital, and the connected expansion, well... It was Elsa who had the honor to name the two new districts Ødger and Trond.

Ødger meant wealth and spear, and the old Norse name Trond meant to grow and thrive, only adding fire to the number one goal Aiden and Elsa wish to accomplish as history changing rulers. Though they have it in their minds they are far from miracle workers, that didn't stop them from trying. And trying, became success.

When news spread like wildfire all around the continent, countless letters consisting trade partnership proposals from nearly all the countries in Europe clogged Elsa's office by then. Some were politely declined to some kingdoms' dismay, some were approved and signed after endless durations of decision making.

So when the ice queen and the fire king were choosing from a variety of options with diplomacy, they did not choose the nearest ones as a go-to advantage, for if they did they could have possible regrets. They chose the ones that can give the best they can offer in exchange, and their wise choices positively affected Arendelle's economy in an instant.

It was the dark of the night in the seventeenth day of January. Every resident of the castle is fast asleep and tucked under the comfort of the neat blankets, especially two certain five month olds refilling their energy for the morrow.

The moon glowed vividly, and the stars shone like diamonds—the clouds looked like pallid mist swirling about the night sky. Nothing can ever get even better.

If Aiden was asked to pick one gorgeous scenery he'd like to look at forever, he'll definitely pick the one in his arms. Thoroughly tired, Elsa couldn't endure the drowsiness any longer then fell into the warmth of her husband's embrace, and Aiden was more than happy to accommodate his beloved wife.