He Is My Man part 1

Lately, the Lin manor was always hustling and bustling. But today it was extra chaotic. The reason was tomorrow Lin Bi Ming was turning six months old. And he's also going to be named officially.

Everyone was busy preparing for tomorrow's event. Lin Fang Jun was pretty annoyed though. The reason?

Well simple. He has to meet the fuckboy and his harem. Rong Huan has more beauty in his harem, than Lin Fang Jun has seen in his whole life.It would be better if no one talked to him and bothered him.

Man proposes, god disposes.

Rong Huan's harem started bothering him from today morning. The had been coming in groups and annoying him with their loud laughter and jealousy filled glances.

As the master of the house he has to entertain them, and that is what he is doing.

Consort Rui, "Sister Lin, you're looking so pretty today. I've heard that his majesty brought you the heart of a ferocious beast, that if consumed can make even an ugly peasant into a heavenly beauty?"

'Are you serious, Lady? Don't you have common sense? It doesn't work like that when it comes to beauty products. Do you have a pea brain?', Fang Jun thought with a gentle smile on his face.

Consort Lou, "No wonder sister Lin looks better than all of us combined. I wish his majesty would favor us like that too."

'What do you mean by "no wonder". Do you think I've had plastic surgery?', he thought angrily.

Consort Chen," Well maybe his majesty thought sister Lin needed it the most, out of us." and then she snickered.

'At least this lady is direct in hating me.'

Lin Fang Jun," His majesty didn't gift me the beasts heart. But he did say that his heart is mine no matter how I looked." (E: wow! Harsh blow)

He cringed on the inside while saying this sentence. It wasn't true, of course. But he wanted to shut these hypocrites, so he opted to lying.

All the ladies around him froze after hearing that. His majesty never told something like that to any of them. He wasn't a man to say those things.

"Oh yes indeed. My heart is always yours. Just don't eat it to enhance your beauty.", a chuckling deep male voice stated.

Everyone around Lin Fang Jun bowed and greeted, "Greetings your majesty. Long live your majesty."

Lin Fang Jun looked behind him and saw Rong Huan standing there. He had a playful smile plastered on his face. It looked like he has caught his wife cheating and wants to have a threesome.

Lin FangJun," (-__-)" , 'Why did this guy pop out of nowhere?'

Rong Huan slipped his hands on Lin Fang Jun's waist. Lin Fang Jun jumped, but Rong Huan was gripping really tightly.

Rong Huan whispered in his ears, the proximity was so close that Lin Fang Jun could even feel his warm breath. He breathed, "Ah someone needs punishment." and then squeezed Lin Fang Jun's butt.

Lin FangJun blushed furiously. In his entire life, no one has ever touched his butt, not even as a joke.(AN:Well that's certainly going to change ^^)

Rong Huan again whispered, "Still as plump as ever. Makes you want to take a bite."

Lin Fang Jun almost lost it. But he held onto his last bit of sanity because he was in front of a lot of people. If he acted out, they would definitely use it against him.

However to other people, it looked like they we flirting and doing PDA. The consorts present wanted to dug a hole and bury themselves. They were jealous as hell but couldn't do anything.

Consort Chen worked up her courage and approached the outrageous couple.

Consort Chen, "Your majesty, you haven't been visiting me for a while now. I have prepared osmanthus cake for this celebration. If you want I can deliver some to you?"

Consort Chen looked really expectant, but Rong Huan indifferently replied, "I'm busy with office work, I don't have time to goof around."

'Then what in the hell are you doing here?', Lin FangJun thought and snorted.

Rong Huan noticed that and as a reward pinched Lin Fang Jun's waist, hard.

Lin Fang Jun yelped and everyone turned to look at him. Consort Chen was fuming. She thought Lin Fang Jun did that to gain Rong Huan's attention .

"Are you alright, Jun? Do you want me to carry you?", after saying that Rong Huan proceeded to carry Lin Fang Jun in a bridal carry.

Everyone was watching them with blasted eyes. No one would have imagined that Rong Huan would carry someone bridal style.

Lin Fang Jun could guess that it was because Rong Huan wanted to bribe him. But Rong Huan didn't know that he wasn't the real Fang Jun.

Fang Jun tried to wriggle out but did not succeed. he whispered to Rong Huan," Put me down, don't make a scene."

Rong Huan looked at him surprised. He whispered back, "Why aren't you using formal way of talking? You've changed." then he blew on Lin Fang Jun's ears." I like it. Should we continue this in our bedroom, dear wife?"

After hearing this Lin Fang Jun was cold sweating. He doesn't want to lose his virginity to a guy.(AN: Well you've actually already lost it. ^v^)

I'm actually really sad after watching the last episode of History 3 make our days count. It was pure torture TT TT.

Edited: 26-01-2020