A Sinister Plan Cooking

SCENE:

The Palace Of Empress Mother

"Impossible!", shouted the owner of the palace. She was angry, very angry. No one dared to talk to her the way that bastard child Lin FangJun did. That new toys behavior reminded her how she was treated before Rong Huan inherited the supreme title.

She had to bow down to everyone. No one thought she could ever be anything. But she did. Even though she had to use underhanded methods but still she came victorious. Always.

But now that arrogant troublemaker Lin FangJun came and challenged her authority. She'll show him what it means to fall from grace.

He was so arrogant because of her son wasn't he? Well that son of her never thought of anyone as special. She trained him to be an emotionless chess piece.

She would crush him so that the name Lin FangJun would always remind people not to cross her. She would disgrace Lin FangJun in the worst way possible.

"Call Lou Zhang to come and meet me as soon as possible. He has some work to do.", The Empress mother commanded.

"Yes your highness", one of the maid bowed and went outside to fetch Lou Zhang the eunuch.

-

-

-

-

"Do you understand what you have to do?", she asked. Pleased with herself.

"Yes your highness, this slave understands. I will start making preparations.", Lou Zhang replied.

This was not the first time Eunuch Lou Zhang has done the dirty job for the empress. If you want to live in the palace, you've got to be cunning and ruthless. He just pities this Lin FangJun for his misfortune.

-

-

-

-

For some days Rong Huan hasn't been harrasing Lin FangJun. Lin FangJun was wondering what happened to Rong Huan. He wasn't worried okay!! He was just a little lonely.(Lin FangJun: Hey author, don't be delusional. Humph!)

Lin FangJun has heard that Rong Huan has been busy for some official business. He has to entertain all the guests that were currently residing in this palace. They are the kind of guests that don't want to leave is what Lin FangJun thinks.

Always keeping those kings from getting in trouble must be tiring. Lin FangJun started pitying Rong Huan all of sudden.

Well he can make merry with his bunbun while that bastard is out. Why should he care?!!

-

-

-

-

"Your majesty, the empress is planning to harm Consort Lin.", Lou Zhang said trembling. He didn't like the aura his majesty was emanating.

"Do it.", Rong Huan said coldly. "Don't let her realize that you are working for me"

Lou Zhang bowed his head. He really pities the beautiful consort. He thought at first that his majesty cares about the consort. But after seeing this cold attitude he thinks otherwise. He goes out of the room and sighs. Well it's not like he can do anything about it.

Inside Rong Huan was furious. How dare someone want to hurt his JunJun. But he can't do anything right now. He has to be patient. If he creates too much trouble it would hinder his future plans.

"JunJun don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you.", he mumbled to himself. He unconsciously clenched his fists.

-

-

-

Oblivious Lin FangJun didn't know anything and was making merry.

"Hey bun do you think I look handsome in this?", Lin FangJun was trying his overly manly new clothes. He has to look manlier than Rong Huan.

Biming replied with blowing bubbles and making gurgling sounds. FangJun picked up Biming and walked in front of the mirror again.

"Don't I look like your daddy baby? We are the most handsome father and son right?", Lin FangJun cooed.

Biming giggled when FangJun started tickling him. Both father (cough...mother...cough) and son laughed. All the palace people were also feeling happy. Consort Lin has made this palace full of life again.

"Consort, the incense that you wanted is here.". a palace maid informed Lin FangJun.

Lin FangJun was buying everything he wanted. Well it's really good to be rich. He can have anything that he wants. Rong Huan was finally coming in handy.

He also got a lot of gifts from all around the world. Everyone wants to impress the person that is the mother of the only prince and heir.

Lin FangJun was trying the dresses that were gifted to him. All the dresses were in pink or red in color. He found them way too girly. He wouldn't mind them if his title wasn't that of a consort.

Well he chose the dresses with darker colors. But those colors just accentuated his white skin. He looked otherworldly.

Lin FangJun liked those clothes a lot too. Reason? Because they were really comfy. The clothes quality was the best. These silk dresses were elegant and comfortable.

If only he knew that all gifts are not for his amusement. Rather one of these gifts will make him cry in no time.

Little Theater:

3 years old Biming: Mama~~~

Rong Huan: He is not here.

3 years old Biming: You mama.

Rong Huan: Who taught you that?

3 years old Biming: Papa said he is papa so you mama.

Rong Huan: -__-lll

[UNEDITED]