Execution

As Lin FangJun was making merry he didn't notice the maid that entered his room wasn't one of the regular one. He also didn't notice how she grabbed an incense stick from her bosom and placed it on table. She lighted it and then ran away as soon as possible.

Why didn't Lin FangJun notice you ask? Well because our little narcissist was immersed in his own world. His little companion was bobbing his head up and down. Sometimes Biming would yawn. You could see his cute little tongue and pink gums when he did.

it was almost Biming's bedtime. Lin FangJun wanted to show his heroic figure to his baby. But it would be so cruel to keep a little baby awake forcefully. He sighed and called the nursemaid in.

Lin FangJun kissed Biming's cheek and rubbed his babies head before finally handing Biming to her. She took Biming to tuck him in.

All other maids also entered to clean up all the mess that Lin FangJun created. Lin FangJun was so used to being served that he surprised himself.

He settled himself in bed. Then he noticed that the aroma in the room was different. He didn't think too much about it. He ordered new incense some days ago. Maybe it's one of them.

After the clean up the maids extinguished most of the candles. There was just a hazy light inside the room. Lin FangJun was feeling hot for some reason. His brain felt like a cotton candy.

He started squirming. But his hands and feet were gradually losing their power. He didn't know what to do. He just wants a cool touch. He felt thirsty. His whole body was itching.

He didn't notice that four black shadows entered in his room through the windows. He was just squirming to get some kind of relief.

When he opened his mouth to call a maid, a black hand covered his mouth. Lin FangJun opened his eyes wide. He was shocked beyond words. He tried to struggle but he realized that two other men were restraining his hands and feet. Another person in black climbed onto his body.

He tried resisting but his whole body felt like jelly. There was a fire inside that he wanted relief from but he didn't know how to.

'Am I going to die?!',Lin FangJun thought terrified. He didn't transmigrate just to die without even enjoying his life. 'the inner palace is really terrifying. If I get out of this situation alive, I'll run away as soon as possible.

He was so immersed in luxury that he forgot about his real goal. Now he is in this situation.

The man in black started to strip him away. Seeing this Lin FangJun finally realized that maybe they are not after his life but something else. He started to struggle even more.

But the men were way too strong. If he wasn't drugged then maybe he would be able to fight them but he was helpless now. Lin FangJun squeezed his eyes shut.

'Just treat it as getting bitten by a dog'

-

-

-

'' Lou Zhang, I have something for you to do.", the empress mother commanded

"Yes Empress, whatever you wish this servant will do to his best ability", Lou Zhang replied.

"Prepare some men to infiltrate into consort Lin's quarters. Men who are not eunuch.", the empress said with a grin on her face.

Lou Zhang shuddered. "Pardon this servant for asking but what does the empress intend to do?"

Empress mother squinted her eyes. She trusted this old eunuch. But still he shouldn't ask what she wanted to do. Still she shrugged and decided to tell him. It'll only help her plan.

"Do you remember the prince's birthday celebration?"

"Yes your highness."

"So you obviously remember how Consort Lin humiliated me? A small consort without position humiliated me!!! Just because his father had military power he dared to cross me. Well his father is dead now. And I'm going to show him his place."

Lou Zhang just bowed his head. He had a really bad premonition. He really didn't dare imagine what this punishment could be.

"I have already arranged a maid to infiltrate his quarters and give him aphrodisiac. If the men defile him then he would definitely be executed.", the empress gave a hearty laughter after that.

She chose a night when Rong Huan would be too busy to spare Lin FangJun a glance. Her plan was full proof. There's no way that Lin FangJun can escape this calamity.

Little theatre:

Rong Huan: It's so pink and tight. Looks delicious.

Lin FangJun: Where are you looking you pervert?!!!

[UNEDITED]