Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11: Glance

Aside that he used and fooled Ate Lucy wala na akong iba pang impormasyon kay Frederico Salvidar. So now I will do my research, nagtungo ako sa study room sa pangalawang palapag. Nagpaalam na ako kay Ate Lucy at natawa lang siya dahil nagpaalam pa daw ako kung gayong malaya ko namang magagawa ang gusto. Napangiti na lang ako at pinasalamatan siya.

Seeing her soft and brilliant smile is  hurting me, dahil sa kabila ng mga ngiti na iyon ay ang sobrang sakit na tinago niyang mag-isa sa ilang taon. I'm sorry for not being here with you, Ate Lucy. I'm sorry for not knowing your story here. Pero naisip ko, kung nalaman ko rin ng mas maaga anong magagawa ko at bata pa ako noon at hindi pa ganoon kalalim mag-isip tungkol sa ganitong problema.

But still, I'd somehow be her shoulders to cry on in the pass years at least. Napahinga ako ng malalim at sinumulan ng maghanap ng impormasyon. I type his name on the google search and enter. Maraming lumabas mostly news or articles. Pinindot ko ang isang pinakaunang article na naroon at agad kong nakita si Frederico na nasa pormal na kasuotan at nakangiti sa camera.

His hair was on a neat way, maikli at nakaayos. His brows were thick and his eyes are dark but screaming violence and arrogance. His nose was pointed and lips are red. He got some stubbles from his chin that make him look like manly. Halos mapaismid ako dahil sa nakikita kong itsura niya. I didn't feel anything but rage.

Napakuyom ang kamao ko ng makita ang ngiti niya. How dare he smile after what he done to Ate! Nakakainis ang ngiti niya kaya mabilis kong ini-scroll pababa ang article. Nakita ko ang litrato doon ng isang mataas na gusali.

The Salvidar Linings, handle by the new CEO Frederico Salvidar.

Iyon ang malaking headlines sa article at agad kong binasa ang laman noon.

After the controversial issue of the Salvidar Linings after facing a big bankruptcy because of failed project of the former CEO Francis Salvidar, his son Frederico Salvidar make its way again to bring back the old power of the big clothing company that supplies the whole Philippines.

They're almost lost all their assets and liabilities by having a big debt because of the failed Project. When  time of their near pulling down, Lucianna Clemente make her way to be on top. Having just a small clothing business is not a hindrance for her immediate success. The time that the Salvidar facing a heavy crush down, Lucianna make her business to spread and be known by the famous businessman partners all over the country that makes her business  succeed. The Lucylver Clothing become more big and be on top, replacing the Salvidar Linings.

In the middle of success, a new issue explode. The son of the former CEO Frederico Salvidar seen with Lucianna Clemente inside a fancy restaurant and look like having a formal talk. They were seen again in another resto the next day in a VIP area, that some are conclude they're dating.

Napahinga ako ng malalim ng mabasa ang bahagi na iyon at hindi ko maiwasang mapapikit dahil kahit alam ko na ang katapusan ng laman ng article na 'to hindi ko pa rin maiwasang maghinagpis sa galit!

By that news, Frederico and Lucianna seen mostly on other private places together. That makes the rumors spread that there having a relationship. Most people says, Frederico is just using Lucianna but the young business woman didn't confirm any on that issue and said that she's glad being with the man despite of the tension between her and the man's family, that's her success pull the Salvidar more to lost everything.

Months after, they confirm having relationship. Salvidar can't stop to said their rants and disapprove for the two. Lucianna and Frederico didn't give any statements. But a big issue explode with a video that Celina Salvidar, mother of Frederico trespassed on Lucianna's mansion to tell her disapproval. Frederico came on the scene stopping her mother and said that he's willing to give up the Family in exchange of having Lucianna.