1. Kidnapped

"Underoos!" Tony called out, his repulsors lighting up, ready to shoot. Peter jumped out of his hiding spot and swung all the way to where his mentor had told him to a few hours prior. He landed gracefully next to him and curled his fingers into his palms, prepared to fight.

"I see you've brought backup, Stark," the man said, unimpressed with Peter's appearance. "Good thing you're not the only one."

Before Tony had the chance to respond, a swarm of armed men piled through the metal doors of their hideout and immediately pointed their guns toward the group of heroes standing before them.  Peter froze but tried to hide his fear by looking unfazed.

"It doesn't have to come to a fight, we can just talk-" Steve started before being interrupted by the man.

"Talk? Oh, Steve, you started a war. You can't just walk right out of it when a couple of guns are pointed to your head."

Peter saw Steve grit his teeth and tighten the strap on his shield and knew a fight was about to go down.

"Fine then, you want a fight? Let's fight," he muttered. Everything happened so fast, first, Steve, Nat, and Sam bolted towards the men, jumping or flying past the bullets. Rhodey and Tony flew at full speed towards them as well, pinning men down as they soared past them.

Peter stood behind for a few seconds, preparing himself. 

I can do this.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as his senses rang in the back of his head as his body subconsciously leaped to the side as a bullet flew past him.

"Get your head in the game, kid," Tony's voice advised through his comms. 

"Sorry, Mister Stark," Peter mumbled as he webbed up a man to a wall. He kicked and punched his way through the men, receiving a few in return but nothing he couldn't handle. 

His chest heaved as he panted for breath when several more men ran out of the building, leaving the door open slightly. Peter slid around the fight and reached the door.

It was large and thick, the metal it was made out of starting to rust at the corners. It was only an inch open and revealed to be very heavy when Peter tried opening it further. He peeked behind him and then inside. When he saw nobody, he made his way inside, his senses still alert. 

He heard the fighting outside die down and Steve's voice questioning the man he had talked to before, so Peter figured they were fine without him.

He looked around, hoping he would find something interesting to use against the Hydra agents, but found nothing except a table surrounded by chairs and empty,  coffee-stained mugs sitting on the wooden table. He looked up at the corners of the room to look for any cameras, but there was nothing.

He walked around, looking under the table and chairs and checking the floor or ceiling for any secret doors. He was unsuccessful. When he realized he was probably not going to find anything, he headed back for the door to tell the others it wasn't necessary to raid the room. As his hand reached for the steel handle, his senses spiked but before he could react, a hard object had hit his head, and he was out.

* * *

He woke up tied to a metal chair in the middle of a dark room. Above him swung a small lamp that illuminated the small space. The walls and floor were made of what seemed to be concrete, and the room had a stench of humidity. Right in front of him was a door similar to the one he had snuck through before, but this one seemed newer, the steel shone brightly and barely any rust was eating away at the corners.

Peter started feeling the pain of where the object had hit his head, and could feel warm blood trickling down his head and to his neck. He pulled and pulled at the handcuffs, hoping they would break, but he felt weaker, and his vision was blurred.