14. "It's ok, I'm ok."

A/N: Before y'all remind me; I know I already did a kidnapped chapter but I suddenly had this idea and we stan Peter x Harley ;)

*

  The last thing Peter remembered was walking back home from the Avengers' Tower after a long day of working on various small projects in the lab. Halfway there, he realized how late it had gotten and decided to swing the rest of the way. The second he shot a web to a nearby building and leaped off the sidewalk, a pair of strong hands grabbed his ankles and slammed him onto the concrete.

"Peter?" Someone had slurred nearby. Peter groaned and turned around to face two men dressed in black. One was dragging a barely conscious Harley into a black van and the other wasted no time in bending over and pressing a damp cloth over Peter's mouth and nose. 

Chloroform.

*

He woke up when another pair of men were tying both Peter and Harley to metal chairs. He tried to fight back but his throbbing head didn't allow him to. Harley's hands were tied behind his back with tight ropes while Peter's were tied with some strange-looking handcuffs.

"Good luck getting out of these," one man said as he tightened them around Peter's wrists. "They're made from a special metal called Vibranuim."

Peter sighed in disappointment. He did have super strength but he could not break Vibranium as if it were any other metal. He glared at the man as he walked out. 

Peter awkwardly twisted his head back to inspect the handcuffs. They were thick and heavy, making his shoulders cramp from having to hold his arms up. He pulled at them, ignoring as the sharp edges sunk into his skin.

"They won't break," Harley suddenly murmured, making Peter nearly jump out of his skin. He turned and saw Harley sitting in his chair, across from Peter's. His eyes were barely open and his head was held low, his chin pressed against his chest.

"They gotta," Peter replied, turning back to his restraints.

"Peter, you can't break Vibranium, we have to find another way out. Do you have your web-shooters?"

Peter checked his wrists but his shooters were gone. That means they must've taken them off. So much for a secret identity.

"Nope," he sighed, turning back to Harley after his neck started to ache. He groaned in frustration as he looked around.

There was a small window a few inches from the ceiling which barely allowed any natural light to pass through. It was way too small for someone to crawl through and the glass seemed very thick.

Other than that, there was nothing else in the room. Nothing useful, anyway.

The door swung open and the same man who had tied Peter up walked in. Two men stayed at the door, their arms behind their back and their expressions stone cold. Peter watched the man's body movements, he seemed confident, as if he was better than them. He stopped and turned to face them both.

"I see you two are up and awake. How do you like your room? Cozy, isn't it?" His voice was high-pitched and joyful. "You two can call me... Andrew!" He continued as he stretched his hand out for Peter to shake. He giggled and playfully smacked his face.

"Right, you're tired up!" He reminded himself.

"What the hell do you want?" Harley asked as he sent a glare Andrew's way.

"I want many things, but I'll give it to you short; I want Stark's money, and maybe experiment on this little lab rat," he said, observing Peter with interest. Peter's face dropped. He knew.

"You won't lay a finger on him-" Harley started as he pulled on the ropes.

"And what if I do? What will you do then, to protect your little boyfriend?" Andrew interrupted, his voice lowering into a more threatening tone. Harley bit his lip, clearly trying to hold back a witty remark that would probably get both of them killed.

"Alright," Andrew continued with a clap of his hands. "Can you two act?"

*

  The red blinking of the camera indicated that it was recording. Andrew stepped back so he could be in the frame.

"Ah, Stark! What do we have here?" He said, moving away to reveal both boys tied up to their chairs.

Both had taken quite the beating to let there be, quote "higher stakes". Peter had taken more because Andrew knew about his powers and fast healing.

His head hung low as the blood trickling down his face reached the tip of his nose and dropped to his shirt. Harley had been forced to watch as his boyfriend was used as a punching bag. 

"Pete, you ok?" Harley whispered softly, pulling at the roped, trying to get closer to Peter. He hummed in return as Andrew kept on talking.

"As you can see, this little gremlin's pretty bad, huh?" He teased, walking over to Peter. He grabbed a handful of the boy's hair and lifted his head. Even though his face was covered in bruises and blood, his face remained unfazed.

"And we can do worse," Andrew threatened, eyeing Harley. "We know about his special abilities."

Peter remained still under Andrew's grasp, staring straight at the camera. His head fell forward when the man swiftly let go.

Andrew walked over to Harley and grabbed his cheeks with one hand. He turned his face from side to side, his grip tight and unfaltering.

"This one, on the other hand, is very important to Mr. Parker, so, if Peter doesn't want to cooperate..." Andrew trailed off. Without hesitation, his fist flew up and punched Harley right in the stomach. Peter, still struggling to keep his head up, yelled weakly at Andrew, trying to kick him but failed as he was being held back by the guards.

Harley sunk in his chair as the air returned to his lungs.

"That's gonna leave a mark," he muttered, wincing every few seconds. Peter watched as Andrew calmly walked over to the camera, stretching out his suit.

"Gimme three days and a million bucks, Stark, if not, they're dead." 

*

A/N: part 2 will probably be the next chapter and also, this may turn into a mini-series (three chapters max.) so yea :) 

-Lara