1 | New Beginning

❤Chaewon POV❤

I heard my alarm clock beeping, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up from my bed and yawn. "What time is it?" I mumbled, I look at my alarm clock it's 6:30am my eyes widen and stop the alarm clock beeping. "Oh shit I will be late for the interview!" I shouted and leave the bed quickly.

I go to the bathroom to take a bath, after taking a quick bath I quickly brush my teeth, i'm such an idiot! After brushing my teeth I quickly wear my clothes. I wear a white button up tucked in my black miniskirt, I get my bag and go downstars.

I quickly eat breakfast and leave the house, I go to the bus station, I tied my hair in a high ponytail for a moment I need to look presentable in the interview. After tying my hair the bus arrived, I quickly hopped in and take a seat after 25 minutes I arrived on my stop.I pressed the stop button and the bus stop I got off and look at the company.

"Woah this company is so huge!" I said in amazement, thank you Chaeyeon. I quckly get inisde and go t the counter. "Hello Ma'am what may I help you?" She ask. "Uhm...i'm here for an interview I will apply as a secretary cause I heard from my friend that she the CEO need a new secretary." I nervously said. "Okay I will just contact Ms.Kwon and what's your name?" She ask.

"Kim Chaewon." I answered. "Okay go to the elevator and go to floor 48 when you get there Ms.Kwon will assist you." She said and I nod, I go to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the floor that the lady said. As I got there I hopped off from the elevator, I scanned the room as I was scanning someone tap my shoulder I turned around and saw a lady who was shorter than me wearing a light blue button
up and a black miniskirt.

"Are you Kim Chaewon?" She ask and I nod. "I'm Ms.Kwon and you arrived in time cause the interview will be almost done by 7:50am and it's 7:00 now." She said and I nod. "Did you bring your resume?" She ask and I nod, I get my resume from my bag and give it to her.

"Thank you." She said and I nod. "Go sit on the couch for a moment I will just interview the girl for a moment and after her you're next." She said and I nod, I sit on the couch waiting for the interview to be done. After for 30 minutes the girl leave with a dissapointed look. "Kim Chaewon!" Ms. Kwon shouted in the room and I quickly go inside.

As I got there, I saw her sitting in the chair while reading my resume. "Sit there." She said and I sitted infront of her. "Normally the in our company the CEO will be interviewing but she's in Thailand having a meeting with Ms.Manoban but she very strict when it comesto interview so be thankful I'm the one interviewing you." She said and I nod.

"So you graduated from Seoul National University 2 years ago?" She ask and I nod. "Why do you want to work here?" She ask while putting down my resume. "Why do you want to work here?" She ask and I look at her seriously.
"Because my dad is in the hospital he got into an accident and my mother had died because of cancer she didn't tell me until ny dad give me a letter at her funeral telling she sorry..." I said.

"Sorry Ms.Kwon hehe." I said and she smiled. "It's okay." She said and smiled. "And also...you're hired." She said and my eyes widen in shock. "Really!?" I ask and she nod. "I see the potential in you that you want to work for your family, your mother and your father are lucky to have you." She said and I stand up bowed at her at 90 degrees.

"Thank you Ms.Kwon." I said and she chuckled, I get my resume and say thank you at her multiple times and leave the company. I messaged Chaeyeon.

To: FEATHER BITCH

BOI I GOT ACCEPTED!!!

I send it and go home happily imma eat some beef after this!

▪︎other person POV▪︎

"Miss we're here now." My assistant said and I removed my glasses and see that were going to land. "Yes i'm so excited to go home and sleep." I said and my assistant giggled. "Are you tired well the meeting that you have with Ms.Manoban is 3 hours long." She said and I nod.

As the plane landed, I take my bag and stand up and some of the CEO wear some fancy outift while I just wear a sweat pant and a grey oversized hoodie. I leave the plane and waited for my driver outside of the airport, then I receive a message from Eunbi.

From: Eomma Eunboobs

:Hey frog I got you a new secretary.

Then I smiled.

To: Eomma Eunboobs

Really what's her name?

Then I send it, I immediately got a reply.

From: Eomma Eunboobs

Kim Chaewon.

Then eyes widen.

"My ex..." I said in shock, I put my phone inside my pocket. "Can I face her next week?" I ask to myself. "Aish Lord why you do this to me?" I ask and ruffled my hair.

"I hope next week goes well."

__________________________________

Is it good?