23 | Back to Korea

Chaewon POV

"Hi, Chaewon it's been so long since we last met," he said with a smile if you're asking if he knows the lie that I created with him, and yes I tell him.

And he scolded me because one we friends two he's gay and three he has a boyfriend at that time and also he's part of the student council.

"So are you still with Minhyun?" I ask. "Yes and I have something to tell you," he said and he showed me his finger and the fourth finger have a ring.

Then my mouth hangs open Jaehwan looks at me with a smile. "You guys are married!?" I said in a shocked tone. "No he proposed to me last week and of course I said yes like who wouldn't accept your love of your life proposal," he said and we both laughed.

"So what are you doing here in Australia?" I ask. "Well me and Minhyun just having a break with work for two weeks you?" he asks.

"Business trips with my boss for one week," I said. "So did you find somebody now Chaewon?" he asks and I shake my head. "Really? The hell with that face of yours you still haven't found someone aish.

Give me your number and I'm gonna find ou date." he said I just rolled my eyes and give him my phone he just put his number on my phone and gave it back.

"I promise you Chaewon I will find you a guy that makes you feel loved and make you feel special!" he said. "Hey, Chaewon I'm looking for you sorry me and Ms. Chou talks." Minju walks towards us and she looks at Jaehwan.

"Did I ruin your moment?" she asks. "No haha can I borrow Chaewon for a moment?" he asks and Minju nod and go to the shoe section. "Is Minju part of the business trip?" Jaehwan asks.

"No dumbass she's my boss and I'm her secretary," I said. "An airhead like you can be a secretary o my gaaahd." he said and I smack his head."Okay I'm going out now I buy some sweater for me and hubby for tonight bye!

" He said I wave goodbye and I go back to Minju and she checked out some shoes and I go behind her and hug her waist. "Eh Chaewon??" she looks so cute when she's confused. "Come on let's buy your Kermit the frog jacket," I said as I held her hand and go to the escalator.

-one week later-

We pack up our stuff we have fun in the past few days were ready to go home and I miss my bed. I zipped up my bag and I look at Minju who is looking at me carrying her one big bag. "You good now?" she asks and I nod. "Okay give me your bag," she said.

"No, I can carry my bag Minju," I said and she sighs she turned around and turned back to me and gt my bag from my hand and leave the room.

"Yah Minju my bag!" I shouted as I ran after her. We get to the lobby and waiting for Felix he said he gonna bring us to the airport and it's 5 am and our flight is 8 am. Then a car stopped right in front of us and it's Felix and Chan, Minju and Bangchan put the luggage inside the bunk and I get inside the car. "So is this goodbye Felix?' I ask and he looks at me.

"Who said this is goodbye?" He asks and show me a ticket to Korea. "I'm joining you guys and I'm staying at Korea since I miss Korea since the last time I go to Korea when I'm in middle school," he said and I squealed. "We gonna go shopping when we go back to Korean gurl." he said in a sassy way and I laughed.

-time skip once again cause your author is lazy-

KOREAAAAAAAAA IM BACK!!! "Wait why is Felix with us?" Minju asks and I look at Felix who is wearing a fur coat and wearing his sunglasses.

"I'm gonna stay here for about 5 years Bangchan gonna be a substitute for a moment and also I'm gonna stay at your place," Felix said and Minju just rolled her eyes. "We gonna stop at the office for a moment, I'm gonna take some documents with me," Minju said and we nod.

??? POV

"Are you ready Maam for the next 5 months?" My butler asked and I nodded happily. "Of course who would not be excited about your marriage with your lover?" I asked him and looks at my nail. "And also buy me More and More quickly I need to look at Momma Jihyo's face," I said and he nodded and leave my room. "Oh, Minju I love you so much I'm wanting you more and more," I said and smiled.