8 | The two met again

Tzuyu to Sana when she flirt with other girls.

______________________________

🐸Minju POV🐸

I look at Chaewon who was staring at me with a shock face and Yuri just look at us. "So Chaewon are you done examine Minju face?" Yuri ask and Chaewon blush. "W-what!?" Chaewon ask and Yena chuckled. "Uhm...why is Minju in here?" Chaewon nervously ask. "She's your boss?" Wonyoung, Yuri and Yena answered in unison. "Oh okay wait what?" Chaewon ask and she look at me.

"She's your boss." Wonyoung said and removed Yena arms around her waist. "Let's sit first and also you can put the grocery bags on the table." I said and the two put the bags on the table, I look at Yena and Wonyoung who is talking to each other. "Damn Yuri is so damn hot we have never seen each other after we graduate from high school." Yena said and Wonyoung look at her. "You're right Yena unnie, Yuri unnie is so hot and unnie not only she is hot...she cute too."
Wonyoung said.

"Oh Wonyoung what happen to you and Yujin?" I ask and Wonyoung look at me. "Who?" She ask and avoided my gaze. "Don't act like you forget her Wonyoungie." I said and Yena look at me. "So Minju...have you move on?" She ask and I look at her. "Yes." I lied.and give her a smile.

❤Chaewon POV❤

"Chaewon did you hard that?" Yuri ask and I look at her with a sad face. "Yeah...I heard it." I said in a sad tone she already move on... "Are you okay Chaewon?" Yuri ask and I just quietly nod. "So Yuri do you stil in touch with Yena after we graduate from high school?" I ask and she look at me "No after we graduate I have to move to America because my aunt want me to control her company." Yuri said.

"And also... you didn't tell me why you and Minju broke up." Yuri said and I look at her. "I didn't tell you yet?" I ask her and she nod. "I will tell you tomorrow." I said and she nod. "So Chaewon have you already move on from Minju?" She ask and I nod. "Yup I already move on from her there's a lot of girls anyways." I said and she look at me with the look.

"You sure Chaewon cause if you really sure you already move on from her can I be her next gf?" She teasingly ask and I look at her with a pissed look. "Don't you fucking dare bitch." I said in deep tone and she gulp. "Bitch chill." She said and raise her both hands in defense. "I ain't stealing her it just a joke." She said. "You sure?" I ask her as I pull one of the drawers and get something. "What are you searching for?" She ask.

"A knife." I calmly answered without looking up. "Okay...wait bitch what!?" She about to run but I pulled her and make her sit on the chair. "Stay right there while I get he knife." I jokingly said and she look at me. "Lord...help me plz." Yuri mumbled.

No one POV

"Achoo!" I sneezed. "I think someone mention my name." I said and my friend look at me. "Eh what?" She ask. "My grandma said when someone mention your name from a far you will sneeze unexpectedly." I said and she formed a 'o'. "Oh thanks for the fact...Yujin."