26 | Stay

Stays yall remember this?
_______________________________

Minju POV

I look at her shock and I felt heat rushing up to my cheeks. "I- I'm gonna leave Chaewon bye." I said as I stand up and she look at me with a pout. "Don't leave Minju I want company tonight." She said and I fix my blouse as I was about to leave I was met with warmth behind my back and arms around my waist I stop.

"Minju I need you..." she whined like a mid and I'm trying to resist it. "Lord show me how to say no to this." I muttered and her arms still wrapped around my waist. "Chaewon let go please." I pleaded and she shake her head. "Stay with me Minju." She said and she grip harder.

"Minju I love you." She said then I turn around to look at her and she looks at me with puppy eyes. "Don't leave me." She said and hang her head low. "You love me?" I said in shock and she hang her head up and nodded wity a slur smile.

"I love you soo much~" she said and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yah Chaewon." I whined and unwrapped her arms. "If you love me why did you leave me?" I asks and she looks at me with a tint of blush on her cheeks. "It's for your own safety darling..." she said and look at me with a smile.

"Okay I'm gonna ask you that tomorrow now go to sleep." I said as I put her on the bed. "Stay with me." She pleaded and I shake my head. "No goodnight." As I was about to leave she held my wrist. "Please or elae I'm gonna pout." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"That ain't gonna stop me." I said and she pout and I just laughed. "You look ugly Chaewon." I said between my laugh. "Hmm  meanie but please stay for just one night." She pleaded and I shake my head. "I can't I have something to do." I said.

"Are you going to the bar!?" She said in an angry tone. "What no!?" I said and she started punching my chest and it didn't hurt. "Are you cheating on me!?" She asks and I felt chill goes down my spine oh lord. "No and we are not in a relationship!" I said and she pout.

"You're mine Minju I'm a territorial person if you didn't know." She said and I gulp. "Stay..." she said and she wrapped her as around my nape. "I love you." She said and she look into my eyes and smile I didn't say anything.

"Are you going to stay?" She asks. "I will stay I know you will whine if I said I'm leaving." I said and she smiled brightly. "Yay let's go to sleep Minju." She said as she unwrapped her arms around my nape and held my wrist and pull me to her bed.

"I will just sleep on the couch Chaewon." I said and she shake her head. "No sleep with me." She said and I blush Kim Minju your mind is in the gutter. "Okay." I said I laid down beside her and hug the pillow and turn around making my back face her.

"Good night Chaewon." I said as I shift my position. "Good night Minju." She said and I smiled then she hug me. I didn't budge and drift my self to sleep.