2 | Convenience store

❤Chaewon POV❤

It's Sunday, tomorrow I will start working at the Kim company i'm excited and also nervous for it. I hope my boss is nice and also not rude to me, I was cut off from my thoughts as I heard my stomach rumble, I look at the time and it's 10:00 now.

"I still have'nt eat since I got home." I mumbled, I go to the kitchen and open the fridge...it's empty. I forgot to go grocery shopping this week, I just sigh and close the fridge guess I will go to the convenience store to buy some cup noodles for tonight.

I get my oversized jacket from the living room and a black cap, and wear it. I wear my white shoes and leave the house, I walk to the nearest convenience store to buy my cup noodles as I got there I walk to aisle where the noodles is.

I want beef flavoured this time, as I was searching for the beef, I finally found it and it's the last one lucky me. As I finaly get it but someone get it too and we're both holding it, I look at the person and it's a pink haired girl with a mask and cap on and she was wearing mint green hoodie paired with short that reach to her knees.

"Uh miss can I habe this I got it first." I saod politely and she look at me and raised her brows. "No I get this first." She said and she tried getting the cup noodle from my hand but I didn't lose, I pulled my cup noodle harder. "I hot it first miss" I said and pulled my cup noodles and it was release from the girl hand.

"Hey give it back." She said, and I stuck my tongue out at her and go to the counter to pay for it, as I was paying for it the girl walk towards me and tap my shoulder. "Can we trade?" She ask as she was holding a seafood flavoured cup noodle, and I look at her non amused and shake my head.

"No thanks." I said and I get my cup noodles and leave the store, as I was walking I look at the person before looking at the person face I punch the person at their stomach. As the person kneeled I look at the person face closely and it's the girl at the convenience store oh shit i'm an idiot.

"S-sorry are you okay?" I ask and she look at me and slowly nod, I just sigh in relief. "Are you going to beg for my beef cup noodles right?" I ask and she shake her head. "No i'm going to give this to you." She said and she give me ny wallet. "Wait what!?" I said and I pat my pockets and my wallet is gone, oh thank goodness thank you lady!

"Thank you miss!" I thank her and get my wallet from her hand and put it inside my pocket. "I'm sorry miss for punching you on the stomach." I apologized. "It's okay miss." She said and she slowly stand up. "I will get going now." She said before she leave, she look at me and wink at me.I blush and she leave, I just walk back to my house still blushing at the girl action.

🐸Minju POV🐸

As I got home, I immediately layed myself om the couch still holding stomach from the punch. "Damn she gotten stronger than the last time I meet her." I mumbled and sigh. "I need to be ready for tomorrow." I said and slowly drift my way to sleep.

_________________________________

Merry christmas everyone! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄