21 | Fiance??

This is the answer from the last chap why u all not answer it correctly its so obvious but if youre not a once it reasonable. (T^T)
_____________________________________

Chaewon POV

We spoke for the rest of the night and we go back to our hotel room, as I got back I saw Minju sleeping still tied up I just giggle and untie her. " I will just sleep beside you." I munble as I laid down and slowly drift to sleep.

Minju POV (a/n: finally after chaps we finally have once again minju pov.)

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, I rubbed ny eyes to get a clear vision and I'm at my hotel room. I remember I was at the party and then I get drunk, how did I get here? I scratch my head and put down my hand after but as I put dow I felt something soft.

I look down and it's Chaewon...my hand is on her thigh, I remove my hand and looks at her. "Still looks beautiful." I said as I put the strand of her hair behind her ear. "Your future husband will be so lucmy to have you Chaewon." I said and stand up from my bed and stretch my arms. "Hmm I will take a bath, I smell like a homeless man." I said as I get my clotges and walks to the bathroom.

Chaewon POV

I open my eyes and sat up from my bed, I look at my side and Minju is gone. Eh where is she? "Oh you already awake?" I heard a voice and I look who it was and blood starting to rise to my cheeks. "Hmm what?" Minju asks and looks at me very confuse h-her clothes!

"Chaewon your face is red are you sick?" She walks towards me and put her forehead to mine shit, shit Kim Minju why are you so perfect!? I decided to look down so I can't look at her face but that the biggest mistake

"Chaewon your face is red are you sick?" She walks towards me and put her forehead to mine shit, shit Kim Minju why are you so perfect!? I decided to look down so I can't look at her face but that the biggest mistake...I look down and her cleavage!

"I'm fine Minju..." I said in a shy tone as I push her lightly. "Hmm okay go take a bath Chaewon we will go somewhere." She said as she sat beaide me. "Hmm where?" I asks and she look at me and smile. "It's a surprise go take a bath." She said and I nod.

▪︎Time skip▪︎

Minju is driving to the place and I'm looking at the view, as I was looking at the view my phone chimes inside my pocket. I get it and opened my phone it a message from Changbin what does this guy want?

BINNIE:

CHAEWON WHEN WILL YOU COME HOME IM BORED COME HOME NOW OR ELSE IMMA THROW ALL YOUR MINT CHOCO ICE CREAM!!!

As I read that I felt my world shattered, I immediatelly relly to his text. THIS FRIKIN BITCH TESTING ME!

To BINNIE:

BITCH IF I COME BACM IMMA CUT YOUR FRICKIN HEAD AND PUT IT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE SO THE BIRDS PECK AT YOUR UGLT FACE!

I hit the send button and put back my phone at my pocket. I let out a tired sigh and close my eyes since were still not close to our destination so imma sleep.

Minju POV

As I was driving I look at Chaewon and she's sleeping. I giggled at her cute face and I kept driving as I was driving there's a traffic welp were stuck. I looks at Chaewon she sleeping peacefully, I smiled and I took out my cellphone and as i was about to pocture her sleeping face there's a message. Oh shit it from her.

SOON TO BE FIANCE🤮🤮:

Hey where u??

I sigh and decided to reply to her message.

To SOON TO BE FIANCE🤮🤮:

Australia smol.

I hit send and laud down my phone on my lap, and push my hair back and let out a tired sigh. I don't want to see her aish this bitch why did my father agree to her contract aish.

_____________________________

Who the fiance?? ;)