25 | Drunk Chaewon

Ryujin's eye smiled is so cute.
________________________________

Minju POV

After I take a shower and put on my clothes as I got out I saw Nako sitting on the bed already. "You're leaving already babe?" She asks and I sigh and continue my way to door then suddenly she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Don't leave yet." She said in a soft voice, I blushed. "Get off me Nako," I said as I unwrap her arms around me. As I was about to leave she goes in front of me and wrapped her arms around my nape. "Minju stay just for another hour please." She said with puppy eyes.

"Okay fine," I said in a shy tone with a tint of blush. "Hehe yay you're staying." She said in a happy tone. "But I'm going to leave after one hour okay," I said and she nodded. We go to the living and sat on the couch and she started picking some movies on Netflix.

"Hey, Minju what movie do you want?" Nako asks. "Mean Girls, not the sequel the sequel suck," I answered and she nodded. As she played the movie she sat beside me and wrap her arms around my left arm. "Unwrap your arms around me Nako," I said in a cold tone.

"Are you going to be like that to Minju? Remember next month is our wedding so you need to change how you treat me," she said and I rolled my eyes. "I accepted the marriage because your father is gonna kill me if I didn't accept the offer,"

I said and she pouts. "If you haven't met Chaewon you will be so happy with me," she mumbled and watch the movie.  As we were halfway into the movie I received a call from Chaewon I formed a smile. 

"Who's that darling?" Nako asks and I glared at her. "My secretary and also don't call me darling," I said as I stand up from the couch and go to the balcony. I answered the call and put the phone on my ear. "Chaewon why did you called?" I ask.

"This is not Chaewon it's Australian Chaewon." ah I know who this is. "Felix, why do you have Chaewon's phone?" I ask. "Well after we ate I ask Chaewon if we can go grab a drink then suddenly we drank too much I drink 3 bottles and Chaewon...." It seems he's nervous to continues his sentence. "

"How many?" I ask in a serious tone. "7 bottles and a half to the fifth she started becoming sloppy and clumsy all that and a guy almost kisses her." As I heard that I clench my phone. "Send me where you are I'm going there now," I said.

"Eh okay I'm hanging up I will send it to you," he said and hang up. I g back and saw Nako sleeping, I turned off the tv and get a blanket and lay it on Nako's body. Then she held my wrist and I look at her. 

"Minju I love you so much.." she mumbled I kneeled and look at her face, I feel so bad but I can't return her feelings. "I love you so much please love me back," she mumbled and a tear escape from her eyes, I push the stranded her and put it behind her ears. "I'm sorry Nako..." I said in a sad tone and kiss her cheek and leave the house.

3rd Person (this is my first time doing 3rd person so it will suck sorry)

Minju arrived at the place where Felix sent her, she exited the car and went inside the place it's like a Japanese drink place for businessmen after work. Then she saw Felix waving at her while patting Chaewon back. As she walk towards them she look at Chaewon. "Is she okay?" Minju ask and Felix shakes his head. 

"No, she pukes three times and she pukes in my glass," Felix said and Minju sigh. "Okay first pay and after that get in the car I will carry Chaewon," Minju said and Feliz nodded she piggyback Chaewon while Felix pays at the counter. As they got outside Minju put Chaewon at the back and Felix at the front. As Minju driving she look at Felix. "Next time if you two gonna drink call me plz," Minju said and Felix nodded. "And also where are you gonna stay?" Minju ask.

"At your apartment did you forgot?" Felix asks. "Okay fine just for one week," Minju said and Felix smiled as Minju dropped him off at Minju apartment and gave him the key. Minju drive Chaewon to her house as they got there Minju turn off her car and carry Chaewon inside her house. As she go to Chaewon bedroom and laid her down on the bed as Minju was about to leave she held her wrist and pulled her down making her face Chaewon.

"Minju..." Chaewon whispers into Minju ear making the girl blush as she can feel her hot breath.

"Please...

fuck me like I'm your slut."