7 | Frog

Billie that fuckin illegal
_________________________

🐸Minju POV🐸

"We going to meet next tuesday okay? Don't forget that Ms. Kim." Ms. Park said to me while putting back her stuff into the bag, I just nod get up from my seat and leave the meeting room. I want to go to my office and lay my body on the couch and sleep, I leave the company and go to my car as I was walking towards my car I heard my phone buzz. I took my phone from my pocket and open the message

From: 🐥QuackQuack Mothafucka🐥
Yo me and Wonyoung is here now where the fuk are you?

To: 🐥QuackQuack Mothafucka🐥
I'm going there now duck.

I send it and go to my car quickly start the engine and drove off. As I was driving a memory flash in my mind.

"Minju are you alright?" Yena ask as I was chugging my tenth beer as I finished it I throw it at the side and massage my temples and look at her. "Do I look alright to you duck?" I said to her and let my tears fall. "Yena it's hurt why did she cheat on me with Daehwi?" I said while crying,
Yena pat my back and she look at me. "You will find someone better Minju." She said and I look at her. "Yena it's not easy she the first girl that I ever love with my whole heart it's hard to move on Yena." I said and I passed out.

"Chaewon...I still can't move on." I mumbled some people easily move on from their ex some don't and i'm one of them can't move on from their exes. It's hard okay, it's hard to move on from the person that you love so dearly and they cheated on you with a guy it's so fuckin hurt.

I didn't realize that tears started to fall from my tears, I quickly wiped them off and continue driving. As I got there I parked my car, as I park my car I quickly get inside the company and go to th e elevator I press the button to my office. As the elevator reach to the floor the elevator opened I hop off and opened the door to my office.

It's revealed Yena and Wonyoung sitting on the couch watching Peppa Pig. "Peppa Pig you a bitch why are you like that to George!?" Yena said in an angry tone. "Peppa Pig please choke and perish." Wonyoung said and eat her popcorn. "Why the hell are you guys watching Peppa Pig?" I ask and they both look at me.

"Problem?" Yena said and turn her head back to the TV. "It's fun to diss this show unnie." Wonyoung said and smile. "This kid..." I mumbled, I just let them watch their show I put my bag on the table and sat on my chair then Wonyoung look at me. "Unnie...did you already meet your new-" before she complete her sentence I cut her off.

"Yes and it's Chaewon." I said and groan i'm not ready to face her yet, and it will be so fuckin awkward! Imagine you and your ex working in one damn place I will not handle the awkwardness. "Wonyoung right you and Chaewon have a coffee date?" Yena ask and smirk at Wonyoung and Wonyoung just roll her eyes.

"It's not a date unnie I just treat her and also I like someone." She said and I look at Wonyoung. "Who is it Wonyoung?" I ask her and rest my chin on my palm. "Yeah who is it Wonyoung?" Yena ask and smile teasingly. "I aim't telling you guys." Wonyoung said and me and Yena look at each other.

Me and Yena stand up and walk towards Wonyoung and she look at us and raise her brow. "What?" She ask, Yena and I look at each other and smirk. "Tell us who is the person that you like." I said in a demanding tone. "Hell no unnie." She said and Yena look at her. "Tell us bunny." She said and suddenly Wonyoung stand up and tried to make a run to the door.

"Yena grab her!" I shouted and she run to the bunny and she wrap her arms around her waist. "Wonyoung tell us!" She shouted and Wonyoung just gritted her teeth. "Unnie let go of me!" Wonyoung said and suddenly the door opens.
"What the hell are you guys doing?" A blond girl wearing a white pant and coat with a bag of chips and soft drinks.

"Yuri what are they doing?" That voice... the girl with a brown wavy hair and her black orbs. "Chaewon..." I mumbled and she look at me and her eyes widen. "Oh shit..." she said and Yena, Yuri and Wonyoung looks at us. "Gays stop staring at each other we're still here." Yena said.

_________________________

Sup guys