H E L P

Sooo i got a book idea and it's two ideas so yea and it's TWICE.

Number one
: so this first idea the ship is Mitzu and Satzu (satzu is dying and im sad :( ). And Sana and Tzuyu are married then one night sana and tzuyu got into an heated argument and tzuyu leave the house cause she needs space. She goes to the bar to clear her mind then suddenly she pass out, then the next day she woke up in a random room...naked and that where she mets Mina this is the part where tzuyu fuck up. And if i publish this book pretty sure i get it updated quickly cause its a good plot that i came up i think but yeah. And also i think you will hate on tzuyu in this book.

Number two
: this book is mitzu (cause they need more attention). Mina is a gamer and she's a very rich girl her parents own a big company and they didn't force their little penguin on any big things as long as she having a great and happy life they fine. Then one day when she's was playing with hee friends at the building she mets a tall tawainese girl and her name is Chou Tzuyu. She's a very savahe nice girl and Mina's parent said to make her daughter fall in love with her and they are lucky cause tzuyu likes her the problem is that mina is a pretty dense girl. And the parents have the best idea that they have.. make the two live in one apartment.

So guuuuyss pick and i think i will delete stuck in my head cause i dont feel joy on updating it.