4 | chloroform

Hot diggity dog tzuyu look hawt

_____________________________

🐸Minju POV🐸

"Did you put chloroform on yout goddamn kermit?" Eunbi ask and I remembered something.

Flashback...

I buy chloroform from the store I need it because last week someone snuck in here and steal my pepe the frog plushie that I buy from London. As I was gonna get my handkerchief from the table I tripped and spill my chloroform to my kermit the frog.

"Well shit i'n going to clean the frog tomorrow." I mumbled, I stand up  and dust my pants.

Flashback end...

"And you didnt clean it." Eunbi said and I just smiled cheekily. "Are you conscious now Chaewon?" She ask to Chaewon and she look at Eunbi. "Are you an angel? Am I in heaven now?" She ask and Eunbi just sigh. "Okay I will just take care of something okay and don't do anything weird she is your secretary okay?" She said and she quickly leave the room.

After Eunbi leave the room Chaewon look at me and she pointed her finger at me. "You look familiar." She said and I look at her. "How do you say so?" I ask and she stand I raise my brow and suddenly she leans her face close to mine and I gulp.

"Your eyes." She said and she look at my lips. "Your lips." She said and touch my lips and I blush. "Yah Chaewon..." i said and avoided her gaze and well shit our position she on top of me! "Boss what should we do to kill time~?" She ask in a sweet tone, Kim Chaewon are you trying to kill me!?

"Chaewon are you okay? Yoy can't be possibly drunk just by chloroform." I said and she just smile. "I love you~" she said and cupped my cheeks, eh? Did I just hear that right? The words that I want to hear in a long time. I didnt notice that tears started to rolls down from my cheeks. "I love you too..." I mumbled and I hug her.

Then Eunbi come in, damn it. "Eh Minju... are you crying?" She ask, I pulled away from the hug and stand up. "No i'm not cryoing." I said and wipe my tears. "Eunbi take her to the car she need a rest even though it's her first day... and ask her address." I said and she nodded, she carried Chaewon and leave the office.

❤Chaewon POV❤

I slowly sat up from my bed and rub my temples. "Argh what the hell happened?" I mumbled and look at my clock and it's 6:30am, and there a paper beside it took it and read it. ""I take you home because you're were put to sleep because of chloroform my boss forgot to clean her kermit." And this letter if from Eunbi.
"I already seen my boss hut I can't remember her face why?" I ask to myself and just stay on my bed for a few minutes.

_______________________

Happy new year guys!