5 | Bunny

No difference.

____________________________

❤Chaewon POV❤

I'm in the office right now, i'm waiting for my boss I really wanna see her face real bad. As I was waiting for her I hear the door open. "Yeah, yeah I will lower the price and also tell Yena meet me here in the frog office." Wait that voice is familiar, I look who it is and it's revealed a tall girl. "Chaewon unnie?" And my jaw drop as I see her face. "WONYOUNG!?" I said in a shock tone and she runned up to me and hug me tightly. 

"I miss you so much unnie!" she said and I pat her back. "Yeah I miss you too Wonyoung, can you pull away for a moment I can't breath." I said and she pull away from the hug and she just smiled. "Sorry unnie." she apologized. "It's okay Wonyoung." I said and I look at her she was wearing a grey over sized hoodie and a black jean. "How old are you now Wonyoungie?" I ask. "20 unnie." she answered and I make a 'o' face. "And Wonyoungie you have grown taller, what do you eat everyday pretty sure that food make you taller.

"Haha I will tell you unnie, let go out and grab some coffee for a moment." she said and I nod, we leave the office and go to the elevator we wait for the elevator to come as the elevator arrive we quickly hop in as the elevator closes Wonyoung pressed the button and she smiled at me and I smiled back. As the elevator arrived at the floor the elevator opened and we hopped off, we leave the building and go to the nearest cafe.

As we get to the cafe we go to the cashier, we look at the board and look at the coffee and frappes that the have. "Hmm I will get a caramel macchiato ." I said and I look at Wonyoung. "What will get bunny?" I ask her. "Hmm I will get a espresso ."she said and get her wallet from her pocket. "I will pay bunny." I said as I was getting my wallet from my bag she stop me. "No need unnie, my treat." she said and I just sigh. 

"Fine but next time I will pay okay." I said and she nod, we look for a nice spot and we found on it's beside a window. We sat there and she look at me. "Unnie...can I ask you something?" she ask and I nod. "Why did you break up with Minju?" She ask and I look at her shock. "Why did you ask Wonyoung?" I ask. "I'm curious Chaewon unnie." she said in a serious tone. "I will explain it to you Wonyoung..." I said and I started explaining and also the time where Nako throw a rock at my house. 

As I finish explaining, she look at me. "Why did you lie unnie...?" she ask. "Because that's the only way I think that I can break up with her." I said and she just sigh. " Unnie... did you know that after you two broke up, Minju is so depressed and she always have can of beers scattered on the floor. And she always cry every night and keep telling herself that she not enough, she so serious about you unnie when she hang out with you she always keep talking about you and at that time is the first time that I saw Minju love a person with her whole heart." she said and I didn't notice that tears started to streamed down my cheeks.

"Tsk i'm such an idiot to let go a very loving person." I mumbled and wipes my tears. "Unnie...nevermind." she said and sip her espresso. "What is it bunny?" I ask. "Hmm nothing unnie, forget it." she said and I just nod. "Wonyoung are you dating someone?" I ask and she shake her head. "No unnie." she replied. "RIght you know Yujin?" I ask and she nod. "Yup unnie..." she said and I notice her tone seem down. "What's wrong Wonyoung?" I ask her and she look at me. "Unnie did you know that someone courting Yujin." she said and I look at her.

"Wait what?" I ask her again. "You don't know unnie?" she ask and I nod. "We talk everyday but she didn't mention someone courting her...I will ask her later." I said. "And also are you and Yujin are in the same university?" I ask and she nod. "Really? Do you see her everyday?" I ask and she shake her head. "No unnie." she answered and I pout. "Oh do you want me to tell her so you two can meet up?" I ask her and her eyes beamed up. "Really unnie?" she ask in disbelief and I nodded. "Sure unnie thank you!" she said and I just giggled, after we finish our drinks we started walking back.  

_________________________________

Slow updates starting today