19 | Party

Chaewon POV

As we sat down I'm beside Minju and they started discussing how they gonna do Felix company and all that stuff I was typing on my laptop about the stuff I look at Bangchan. He's a good looking guy wearing a white polo long sleeve, he fold it all up and he have a very veined arms and he has a black hair.

As I was checking him out I felt Minju nudge me, I looks at her and she was giving a side glare oh shit I'm dead.  After the meeting Felix said that we were having a party back at the hotel. I put my laptop inside the bag and follow Minju out of the office.

"Are you checking out Bangchan?" Minju asks and I shook from her question. "What no why?" I ask and she just roll her eyes. "Yeah sure don't lie Chaewon." She said and I just sigh. "Yes I was checking him out but I'm not interested in him." I said truthfully yeah he look good locking but I'm not into him.

"Hmm okay let's just go to the hotel." Minju said and we just go to the elevator. As we hop in Minju pressed the button to the ground floor, after pressing the button we didn't say a single word to each other I think I may have pissed her off or something.

As the elevator arrived at the ground floor Minju quickly hop off and I followed her, should I ask her? Her face is saying fuck off. We go to the  parking lot Minju opened the door for me and I get inside, at least she's still being a gentleman while she's in a bad mood.

•25 minutes later•

As we arrived at the hotel Minju quickly leave the car and I folllowed her aish is she in her period? We hop in to the elevator Minju pressed the button to the floor that our room is. Silence one again aish I'm not used to this, welp I'm going to ask her here we go.

"Minj-" I was cut off when we arrived goddammit. We walks to our room I get the key from my pocket and open the door, we go inside and rest. Minju layed on the bed and take out her phone, I just sat on the floor. What the heck did I do!? We looks like a couple that got into a quarrel.

•1 hour later•

We didn't spoke a single word to each other and it's time for the party. We both get dressed I just wear a pink long sleeves and tight miniskirt, I look what Minju wearing and it's a white polo long sleeves fold up with a red loose ties and black pants.

She's looking like a full course meal. As she was fixing her clothes, I took out my phone and secretly take a picture of her, I smiled as I take it and make it my wallpaper. We go to the outside and lock the door, we saw Felix and Bangchan. Felix was wearing a brown polo and tight pant and Banchan is wearing his blue polo and black pants.

"You look great Felix also you Bangchan!" I compliment and they both smile. "Thank you Chaewon you too."Bangchan said and smile at me. "Okay let's go." Minju and we both go to the elevator, Minju pressed the button to the ground floor. We wait when the elevator arrived at thw ground floor we hop off. We go to the party and...they drink like crazy except for me I'm not into alcohol.

•30 minutes later •

I'm at the corner holding a glass of coke I just look at them drinking and laughing Minju is drinking like a drunk man. As I was looking at them Bangchan walks towards me with two cups of wine. "What are you doung here Chaewon?" Chan asks. "Well I'm not into these kind of parties likes drinking and stuff." I said and we looks at Felix insted drinking from a glass he's drinking with a wine bottles and doing the helicopter thing we both laughs.

"You know Chaewon I'm lucky to have him as a boss and also a friend." He said and I listen to him. "He's a great person when I was at the streets because my parents kicks me out of the house because I didn't agree of the arranged marriages Felix found me and give me a job." Chan said and wipes off his tears. "You're very lucky Chan." I said and we both chuckled.

"Chaewon are you lucky Minju is your boss?" Chan said and I look at Minju who is talking to Felix with a smile. "Yeah I'm lucky to have her as my boss she's a very nice person she looks bery intimidating at first but once you talk to her she's a very gentle person." I said as both talk throughout the night.

"Hey I'm going back to my room tell Minju that I'm at our room." I said and Chan nods.
As I go to the elevator and pressed the button, I take out my phone and smile at the wallpaper. As the elevator arrives I hop off and go to my room, I open up and get inside and decided to take a bath.

•25 minutes later•

After taking I get iut and sat on the bed drying up my hair then I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and walks to the door I peak through the hole and it's Minju. I open the door and let her in. "Minju is the party o-" Before i could even said a word, Minju took the key from mg hand and lock the door and put the key inside her pocket and carry me.

"Minju what are you doing!?" She harshly throw me to the bed and climb on top of me. "Minju are you oyt of your mind!?" I ask and she looks at me intimidately and I gulp, she leans in to my ear and chuckle. "I'm gonna fuck you like a wild animal tonight."