𝚃𝚆𝙾.

𝚃𝚆𝙾:
"𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒."
___________________________

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"You finna go?" Sage pulled her shorts back up and I looked over at her.

"Yup."

"Go out the side door, my mama gon be coming and I don't wanna get caught." She told me.

"Aww." I put a fake frown on my face. "I ain't ask all that but aight."

"You always got a fucking attitude." She scrunched up her face. "Get out."

"I should take my time and get you caught." I told her, going up the stairs.

Not fucking nomo bitches in they basement. Shit won't neva be worth it.

"You gon come over later?" She asked, unlocking the door and pulling it open.

"Goddamn it's sunnier than a bitch." I covered my eyes. "But uh, ion know Ima see."

"Gimme an answer." She shifted all her weight over.

"Ehhh." I shrugged, walking outta her house and jogging down the street before pulling my phone out my pocket. "Finna trade this bitch in." I mumbled going to my messages.

Sage: I need an answer still 😕

Nah I'm done w you, got a situation baby 😘
Delivered 1:27 PM

Sage: Lmao ok.

"DIRTAYYYY!" I heard Pooh loud ass yelling. "JOIN THE FREESTYLE!"

"Fuck that freestyle!" I hollered back before looking back at my phone.

Alayna: Bundles came in today, thanks 😘

I was gon reply, but she can't see if I read it or not anyways so it ain't really matter. I slid my phone back in my pocket and walked over to Duce, Pooh and Scoob beating on somebody's Cadillac.

"Scoob don't touch this damn car. You be doing that weird shit." Duce scrunched up his face.

"I ate one bitch ass, get out my face." Scoob waved him off and I took a step back before a white Ford Explorer pulled down the street and stopped in front of me.

"Who the fuck is that?" Pooh asked.

"My MILF." I winked and Duce made a face.

"You really just be fucking anything walking don't you?" He asked. "Now I know why they call yo ass Dirty, you just dirty."

"Nahh." I dragged, walking towards the car and Sage's mama rolled the window down.

"Hey Dirty." Lauren smirked at me and I just gave her a blank stare.

"You want it or no?" I asked her and she nodded. "You got my money right?"

"Yes, but if I'm short I'll suc-"

"You won't suck shit. Too old to be having that shit as yo only excuse. Stop tryna buy shit you know you ain't got money for." I told her, digging in my pocket and grabbing a small bag of Percs.