𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾:
"𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒."
___________________________

___________________________𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

dirtyassjae

dirtyassjae 4L

dirtyassjae 4L. #ScoobDay 🖤

"Got you in this big ass neck brace fuck is niggas problems?" I scrunched my face and Tazj just stared at me. "I know yo neck hurt and it's okay."

"Baaaaa." She slapped my chest.

"Nigga you a sheep?" I frowned. "That's disappointing you coulda at least been a goat but you wanna be a sheep. That's a fucking goat from the clearance rack."

"Baaaaa!" She started slapping my chest and I just stared at her.

"I don't know what the fuck that is you gotta speak proper English with me or don't speak at all." I picked her up and walked in the living room, sitting her in a rocker.

I looked down at her and she was mugging me, making me mug her. "Stop looking at me like that, you must know some. You know why yo mama in cri—never mind. Can't say too much. You might be the opps."

She cut her eyes before she started spitting and I threw my head back. "Why the hell you spit?"

"You'n know?" I nodded my head and turned her rocker towards the wall. "Now sit there and think about your decisions because at this point..."

- 5:32 PM.

INSTAGRAM
[dirtyassjae]: mseveryything has added to their story. now

I looked down at the notification before I tapped on it and waited for her story to load.

mseveryything 11s